Audi S4 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Audi S4 debuted in the early 1990s as a high-performing version of the 100. The first generation of the S4 featured standard Quattro all-wheel drive and a turbocharged inline five-cylinder engine that could pump out up to 227 horsepower. Audi switched that model over from being called the S4 to the S6, and since 1997, the S4 has mirrored the A4. The Audi S4 has been produced in Ingolstadt, Germany from the outset and available as a four-door sedan, five-door wagon, and more recently, a two-door convertible. It is currently in its fourth generation and boasts V8 power, 18" wheels, and a sport-tuned suspension to complete its increasingly sporty persona.
The second generation of the Audi S4 premiered during the 1997 model year equipped with a 2.7L biturbo V6 engine and constructed on the Volkswagen's B5 platform. A six-speed manual transmission was employed but a five-speed tiptronic automatic was optional, as well. And as with all "S" models, Audi's Quattro all-wheel drive system was standard. A year later, Audi introduced the S4 Avant, a wagon variant of the model. There would be minor updates to the Audi S4 parts and design along the way, but the third generation of the S4 didn't appear until 2003. More power came into play, as the S4 was stocked with a 4.2L 40-valve V8 engine capable of 340 horsepower. Mated to a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic, the S4 generated a new buzz due to its influx of muscle. The interior was also upgraded with high-end Audi S4 accessories, allowing for a more luxurious image for the car. Thanks to the power boost and improved comfort and styling, the Audi S4 was named in the Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best List (2004).
In 2005, Audi unveiled the new S4, which once again was built using the same platform as the A4 (this time, the B7). There were few mechanical changes to the drivetrain, as most of the revisions to the underhood Audi S4 parts were cosmetic. Specialized V8 badges, new taillights, xenon HID headlights, and an updated front-end grille were the most notable differences between the B6 and the fresher B7 S4. The fourth generation (B8) Audi S4 rolled off the line for the 2009 model year. A smaller 3.0L V6 engine is used but not a ton of power is lost, as acceleration 0-62 mph is clocked at 5.1 seconds (the Avant's time has been noted at 5.2 seconds). Top speed is capped off at approximately 155 mph, making the S4 easily among the fastest in its class. As for the exterior Audi S4 accessories, daytime LED running lights located on the front-end along with double-spoke wheels and performance tires have been the more notable changes to the S4's appearance.
A blistering reminder of what Audi is capable of, the S4 showcases the strength and design that has elevated the brand throughout the world. The signature Quattro four-wheel drive is there, but the performance-capability is off the charts. Luxurious? Of course. Systematic? Check. The S4 demands attention, regardless of model year, because it is distinctive enough to hold its own identity, something that many models cut from the same cloth cannot claim. A dependable but classy ride for anyone, the S4 has become an automotive benchmark.
Keeping the iconic status of this vehicle alive is a hefty responsibility. In order to compliment it the right way, you need the finest Audi S4 Accessories and Parts available. At CARiD.com, that is precisely what we offer. Our inventory of Audi S4 accessories and parts is predicated upon getting you the kind of expertly-designed options that go the distance. All the choices you need are right here - style, protection, performance, and maintenance. If you're searching for Audi S4 accessories, CARiD is the name to trust.
Whatever you expect from your Audi S4, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi S4 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...