Audi Q3 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Custom Grilles
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Audi unveiled its updated Q3 at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. The Audi Q3 was first launched worldwide in April 2011 and joined the list of other Audi SUVs, the mid-luxury compact Q5 and the full-size Q7. The production of the US-specs Q3 will start at the end of 2013, and it will arrive in the market as a 2014 model. The Q3 is based on a PQ35 platform with a transverse-mounted powerplant, while the Q5 and Q7 both use longitudinal engines. In fact, the new Audi Q3 uses the same platform as a number of VW models, such as the Volkswagen Golf Mk5, Volkswagen Tiguan, or the related SEAT Tribu and the Skoda Yeti. The VW Tiguan is one that has shared the most number of its features with the Q3: the suspension architecture and wheelbase are identical. But unlike the Tiguan, the Audi Q3 is better dynamically because the equivalent power units on the vehicle need to haul around much less than they do in the VW. Also, the Audi Q3's front and rear tracks are a little wider, but the overall height is almost 4'' less than of the Tiguan. Although some of the Q3 components are not genuine Audi parts, the vehicle is built to the Audi's high standards.
The Audi Q3 is going to be produced in Martorell, Spain, at a plant owned by SEAT, Volkswagen Group's subsidiary. The vehicle is the smallest SUV by Audi, its length is 172.4 in, height - 63.0 in, and width - 71.7 in, while the wheelbase measures in at 102.5 in. Although the vehicle is small, it's still spacious inside: the cargo space is 48 cubic feet with the rear seats down. There's room for five adults inside the cabin. The interior options include different infotainment and assistance systems: post-collision safety system, active cruise control, lane recognition, stability and traction control, a 14-speaker Bose surround-sound audio system, iPod integration, as well as Audi connect services ensuring full Internet capability. The following safety features are available as well: child seat anchors, rear and front head airbags, dual front side-mounted airbags, and much more. The multi-function steering wheel and multi-level heating seats are made of genuine leather and that makes driving the Audi Q3 even more comfortable.
Details are vague, but a 2.0-liter TFSI gasoline and turbocharged direct-injection diesel engines, both set to about 200 hp, will be the likely choices for the USA. Both engines get a seven-speed manual transmission, called S-tronic. It is a new revolutionary dual-clutch automated transmission by Audi that ensures dynamic acceleration without interrupting the power flow. Mated to this kind of transmission, the Audi Q3 Concept runs from 0 to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds and goes up to a top speed of 164 mph. Both engines, whether diesel or petrol, come with a stop-start system that cuts the motor when the vehicle is in neutral. Audi's quattro four-wheel drive will be provided as standard, although the front-wheel drive models are offered as well. Exterior features will include 19'' rims, LED tail lights, and string of LEDs as running lights up front. Talking about the grille, it features the beveled upper corners, and the lattice that is dominated by the vertical elements.
The Audi Q3 is a versatile, powerful, efficient, yet compact vehicle. It ensures confidence-inspiring performance in all conditions because the power is transferred to the necessary wheels when accelerating and turning. In addition, an aggressive and sporty look of its exterior accessories and parts makes the vehicle's appearance seem more strong and expressive. When choosing a vehicle, people often place particular value on distinctive and progressive design, compact dimensions, and multifunctional use. The Audi Q3 is the best choice for these purposes.
If you want to protect your Audi Q3 with a high quality car cover, or carry your bike for a serious weekends on the trails, or just make heads turn as you drive by with your new chrome accessories, CARiD will do the trick! The Audi Q3 Accessories and Parts we store are the best extras that make your Audi sweeter than ever. Our ever-expanding collection includes everything from alloy wheels and exhaust systems to seat covers and iced out emblems. Browse our selection of accessories and parts and find a perfect addition to your perfect vehicle.s
Whatever you expect from your Audi Q3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi Q3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $90.00 - $1,200.00
- $260.10 - $278.10
- $155.03 - $178.98
- $56.90 - $235.52