Aston Martin Zagato Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Aston Martin V12 Zagato was created in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. Designed in the legendary collaboration of Aston Martin and Zagato, the first Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato was released in 1961. The designers took the classic design of the DB4 GT Zagato and created a 21st century concept. Aston Martin and Zagato design teams took the best from the DB4 GT Zagato to deliver the V12 Zagato. Two different designs, but one car – the Aston Martin V12 Zagato. This extremely beautiful vehicle was awarded the Concorso d’Eleganza Design Award for Concept Cars and Prototypes. Every V12 is a perfect combination of design, technology, and craftsmanship. This is a car produced by hand using time honored Aston Martin traditions.
The Aston Martin V12 Zagato is powered by an all-alloy, quad overhead camshaft, 48-valve, 6.0-liter V12 engine, producing 510 bhp and 420 lb. ft. of torque. The acceleration from 0 to 62 mph in 4.2 seconds will satisfy the most picky speed fans. The V12 Zagato has a six-speed manual transmission. The front suspension of the V12 Zagato features independent double wishbones with incorporated anti-drive geometry, coil springs, anti-roll bar, and monotube dampers, while the rear one features independent double wishbones with anti-squat and anti-lift geometry, dual-rate coil springs, anti-roll bar, and monotube dampers. The vehicle is equipped with ventilated carbon ceramic front and rear disc brakes. While the front brakes feature six-piston monobloc calipers, the rear ones have four-piston monobloc calipers. The V12 Zagato comes with the Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with ‘Track’ mode, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Emergency Brake Assist (EBA), and other advanced systems.
The Aston Martin V12 Zagato has a mesmerizing interior. With a ‘Z’ logo embroidered within the headrests and the rear parcel shelf, the V12 Zagato is defined by detail. The car is jam-packed with innovative electronics to provide supreme comfort and pleasure while driving. Inside, every Aston Martin owner can find an automatic temperature control, auto-dimming interior rear-view mirror, heated rear screen, cruise control, carbon-fibre centre console finish, organic electroluminescent displays, and much more. Aston Martin equipped the V12 Zagato with the 700 W Aston Martin premium audio system with Dolby® Pro Logic II®, integrated Apple iPod connector, USB connector with waveform audio format, windows media player, etc. The V12 Zagato is available with electrically adjustable sports seats with side airbags and three position memory and lightweight seats with six way electrical adjustment.
The Aston Martin V12 Zagato achieves the impossible, combining elegance and brutality in one perfect design. When you are at the wheel of this stunning vehicle, you will see the true value of its power, speed, and luxury. The V12 Zagato is an embodiment of British reliability and Italian sophistication. But no matter how great the vehicle is, from time to time you need to replace worn-out or broken parts to ensure optimum performance or you may want to upgrade your vehicle with stylish accessories and excellent performance parts. Here at CARiD, we have a great assortment of parts and accessories for your V12 Zagato from the most reputable manufacturers in the industry.
At CARiD, you will find all parts and accessories you may need for your Aston Martin V12 Zagato from air intakes and engine parts to wiper blades and license plates. Whatever product you choose, you will certainly get premium quality and precise fit that will meet or exceed your expectations. Shopping at CARiD.com is always enjoyable: besides getting top-notch parts and accessories at a reasonable price, every customer also gets professional customer service.
Whatever you expect from your Aston Martin Zagato, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Aston Martin Zagato and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $961.59 - $1,201.04
- $141.37 - $247.65