- DB-9 Replacement Brake Parts
- DB4 Replacement Brake Parts
- DB5 Replacement Brake Parts
- DB6 Replacement Brake Parts
- DB7 Replacement Brake Parts
- DBS Replacement Brake Parts
- Lagonda Replacement Brake Parts
- One-77 Replacement Brake Parts
- Rapide Replacement Brake Parts
- V-8 Replacement Brake Parts
- (125)Disc Brake PadsAston Martin
- (15)Brake RotorsAston Martin
- (11)OE Repair Brake KitsAston Martin
- (9)Brake CalipersAston Martin
- (9)Brake Lines & HosesAston Martin
- (5)Brake BoostersAston Martin
- (3)Parking Brake ComponentsAston Martin
- (55)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsAston Martin
- (16)Brake HardwareAston Martin
- (54)Brake Fluids & LubricantsAston Martin
If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Aston Martin, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Aston Martin definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$20.94 - $96.89
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...$29.14 - $77.79
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$8.88 - $62.53
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...Application specific friction formula so your vehicle stops the way it was designed to stopDesigned to meet or exceed standards for OE braking performance$27.65 - $1,119.69
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation,...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$27.09 - $162.23
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are designed to stop the vehicle with minimal noise and dusting. The parts are scorched to accelerate the break-in process and force any impurities out of the...Outstanding wear characteristicsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range$21.31 - $138.04
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Parking Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Parking Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$14.56 - $26.75
- Raybestos® Professional Grade™ Organic Brake PadsProfessional Grade™ Organic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Professional Grade friction materials match the original formulation for less noise and a smooth quiet ride. The semi-metallic material is enhanced by premium noise-dampening...Improved Pedal Feel and Responsiveness - Cured so they are primed and ready right out of the boxBest Overall Coverage - Full coverage for import and domestic applications$21.00 - $45.18
- Raybestos® Professional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProfessional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Professional Grade friction materials match the original formulation for less noise and a smooth quiet ride. The semi-metallic material is enhanced by premium...Improved Pedal Feel and Responsiveness - Cured so they are primed and ready right out of the boxBest Overall Coverage - Full coverage for import and domestic applications$21.78 - $132.15
- Centric® Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Centric®. This power brake booster is completely inspected, rebuilt, and tested to ensure proper fit, form, and function making braking smooth and easy. With this high-quality Centric Power Brake Booster, you...100% tested to ensure reliable performanceCompletely inspected, rebuilt and tested for ensure proper fit and function$68.25 - $1,255.45
- Centric® Brake HoseBrake Hose by Centric®. Manufactured under the highest quality standards to meet or exceed OE quality, form, and function, this hose will provide reliable and long-lasting service life. It's designed to be a direct replacement of...Made of high-quality materialsMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration, and fitment$6.90 - $59.24
- Centric® Caliper Repair KitCaliper Repair Kit by Centric®. Rebuilding a brake caliper can be an economical alternative to buying a new unit. This kit includes new OE spec seal(s) and boot(s) for leak-free performance and durability.Saves you money and restores your caliperDesigned to meet OE quality, configuration, and fitment$2.64 - $84.10
- Standard® Brake Light SwitchLight Switch by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$3.52 - $1,156.96
- Dorman® Brake Caliper Bolt KitBrake Caliper Bolt Kit by Dorman®. Eliminate the replacement of costly steering knuckles, as well as time spent drilling, tapping or rethreading the mounting holes, with Dorman’s Disc Brake Caliper Bolt Kit. The bolts are...Save time, money and labor by replacing only the Disc Brake Caliper Bolt instead of the entire caliper bracket or knuckleMany different sizes available$2.72 - $24.10
- Dorman® Brake Hose LockBrake Hose Lock by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Hose Locks are constructed from high-quality materials for a prolonged service life. They also offer a comprehensive line of Brake Hoses for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications,...Effectively secures the brake hose to the vehicleCorrosion-resistant for long-lasting durability against harsh road and weather conditions$2.64
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen Sensor$29.86 - $31.14