Acura TSX Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Ever since its arrival in 2003, the Acura TSX has been one of the most sought-after luxury rides on the road. As a four-door sedan, the TSX is one of the smallest vehicles in the Acura lineup along with the Canadian market's CSX. The Acura TSX is primarily a rebadged Honda CL Accord (sold in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, and parts of Europe). First-generation versions of the TSX featured a different interior than the CL Accord. In its first year of production for 2004, the TSX was equipped with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission with a five-speed automatic as optional. 17” alloy wheels, HID headlights, a sunroof, a power-driver seat, leather upholstery, and dual-zone climate control were included among the luxury accessories.
For 2005, the mix of the Acura TSX parts was added by the heated mirrors, a power-passenger seat, and satellite radio. 2006 brought on other changes, such as boost in horsepower, Bluetooth capability, driver-seat memory, and an MP3 audio jack. Side skirts and a slight restyling to the front and rear of the model were also showcased as were fog lights and updated alloy wheels. In 2007, Acura added safety options such as a Tire Pressure Monitoring System along with an improved electronic rearview mirror. The Acura TSX became a solid success in terms of sales throughout its first years, averaging approximately 34,000 units sold per year (not counting its introductory year of 2003). It was also named to Car and Driver's Ten Best list from 2004-2006 as well as receiving the title of Top-Value Car of 2004 from SmartMoney.com.
The Acura TSX saw more changes for 2009 than it had for the previous few model years. Debuting at the 2008 New York International Auto Show, the TSX premiered slightly bigger than it has in the past, with a wheelbase that is 1.3 inches longer, increasing the model's overall length by 2.4 inches. It is also wider by 3 inches. The engine is still a 2.4L four-cylinder configuration mated to a five-speed automatic transmission or a six-speed manual. 2010 brought on a 3.5L V6 engine available only with the five-speed automatic transmission. Upscale goodies and parts such as leather seating, dual-zone climate control, power-memory seats, Xenon HID headlights, and a USB input for music are all included, as is a technology package with an updated navigation system which hosts real-time traffic and weather. The TSX has received more recognition, as it was named the 2008 Car of the Year by Wheels magazine, while also being chosen as a finalist for Motor Trend's Car of the Year award (2009).
Stamped as an "entry-level" sedan, the TSX has gone above and beyond when it comes to delivering the style and pleasure that drivers find necessary in today's automotive climate. Athletic, dynamic, and relentless, the TSX gets more power than could be expected from a traditional 4-cylinder setup, which backs the performance strength that car owners need to traverse the landscape with unwavering confidence. With an exterior designed with artistry as well as logic, the TSX delivers elegance and style in one brilliant package.
Every driver looks to make a statement with their ride eventually. And with CARiD.com's selection of Acura TSX Accessories and Parts, you get all the opportunity you need. We enlist every major manufacturer to churn out our inventory of Acura TSX accessories because we know true quality is what goes the distance. From grilles and dash kits to spoilers and floor mats, we have you covered with the Acura TSX accessories and parts that make a difference. This is one vehicle that people notice. Let us help you take care of it the right way!
Whatever you expect from your Acura TSX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura TSX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $493.00 - $551.00
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $499.95 - $599.95
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...