Accelera 22 INCH TIRES
- ACCELERA®MT 01MT 01 Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. If you’re looking to enjoy a safe driving experience off the beaten path, then this top-of-the-line Accelera MT 01 tire is what you need. Specifically designed for...Unique tread blocks with wide center sipes.Open scalloped hump tread between block slots.$237.75 - $320.36 each
- ACCELERA®IOTA ST68IOTA ST68 Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. Accelera’s ultra high-performance tire, the Iota ST-68 is engineered to provide increased stability, while reducing hydroplaning. With its three...Main grooves.Three interlocked block lanes.$85.29 - $201.84 each
- ACCELERA®IOTAIOTA Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. If you’re looking to equip your SUV with a high-quality tire that performs well both on urban roads and on difficult trails, the Accelera Iota is right up your alley....Wet side pattern with multi grooves.Dry side pattern.$102.42 - $147.79 each
- ACCELERA®PHIPHI Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Accelera PHI is the ideal drifting tire designed with sports car enthusiasts in mind. This tire is engineered to provide exceptional cornering grip and improved noise...Dynamic medium lateral groove.Straight, medium rib.$103.77 - $147.22 each
- ACCELERA®ZETAZETA Tires by Accelera®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all...Give you high performance in hot summer conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on dry or wet roads$122.70 each
- ACCELERA®OMIKRON A/TOMIKRON A/T Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. Don’t worry about getting stuck! From rocks and boulders to sand, dirt, snow and water – any job is a walk in the park for off-road...Overcome the toughest obstacles.Aggressive tread design for great traction.$176.19 - $180.81 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.