Accelera 19 INCH TIRES
- ACCELERA®PHI-RPHI-R Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you want to enjoy a safe and comfortable driving experience in all weather, you should consider this high-quality Accelera PHI-R tire. The ultimate tuning master, the...Triple rib.Shoulder blocks.$94.19 - $117.38 each
- ACCELERA®PHIPHI Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Accelera PHI is the ideal drifting tire designed with sports car enthusiasts in mind. This tire is engineered to provide exceptional cornering grip and improved noise...Dynamic medium lateral groove.Straight, medium rib.$89.45 - $150.96 each
- ACCELERA®IOTA ST68IOTA ST68 Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. Accelera’s ultra high-performance tire, the Iota ST-68 is engineered to provide increased stability, while reducing hydroplaning. With its three...Main grooves.Three interlocked block lanes.$109.48 - $205.80 each
- ACCELERA®PHI 2PHI 2 Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Get maximum stability and flexibility on the road with this superior Accelera PHI 2 tire. Designed with the latest technology, this tire delivers maximum handling...Dynamic medium lateral groove.Shoulder block.$108.22 - $209.59 each
- ACCELERA®IOTAIOTA Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. If you’re looking to equip your SUV with a high-quality tire that performs well both on urban roads and on difficult trails, the Accelera Iota is right up your alley....Wet side pattern with multi grooves.Dry side pattern.$127.65 - $150.69 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.