2023 Chevy Corvette Accessories & Parts
- Oil Change Tools
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Transmission Service Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Electrical System Tools
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Automotive Paint
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
The Chevrolet Corvette is one of the most revered performance nameplates. It is also considered to provide the best value for the money among sports cars, and with the current C8 Corvette Stingray generation that employs a mid-engine layout, getting a supercar without the super-high price tag became a reality. The Vette is a brilliant performer in all of its forms, but its new Z06 variant available starting this year hones the Stingray's talents. Whatever the model, it still has a ton of performance and handling potential that can be unlocked with the right mods. If it is what is in your plans, or you are just looking to make a few custom exterior or interior tweaks, you will find the most suitable products in our selection of 2023 Chevy Corvette accessories and parts.
The 2023 Corvette Z06 is a more track-focused version of the C8 that received much more than a range of go-fast parts and aerodynamics-oriented exterior accessories. It is powered by a different engine – a 5.5-liter naturally-aspirated LT6 V8 that churns out 670 horses and 460 lb-ft of torque and is mated to an 8-speed DCT. What's special about this mill is that it uses a flat-plane crank design, akin to Ferrari cars. Its redline is more than 2,000 rpm higher than that of the regular Vette and comes at a ripping 8,600 rpm. The LT6 features a distinctive sound, producing a high-pitched tone more like a Formula One car than roaring like a traditional eight-cylinder. Restraining its power is a bigger set of brakes fitted inside 20-inch front and 21-inch rear forged aluminum wheels. The Z06 rides on stickier tires. It is 3.6 inches wider than the C8 Stingray and benefits from a variety of aero bits that help increase downforce and reduce drag. If it's not enough, there's the Z07 package that adds a carbon-fiber wing and rims and carbon-ceramic rotors, along with race-focused chassis and suspension tuning.
The 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray is powered by a 6.2-liter 490-horsepower V8. Beyond the Vette's exhilarating performance, the engineers at Chevrolet managed to make it livable in daily driving, with the ride being compliant enough for city streets and highways. Yet, the Z51 package sets the Corvette up for track fun, upgrading its exhaust system, suspension, and brakes and giving it a more aggressive style. Planning some further mods to improve your car's performance, aesthetics, or both? We have you covered with all of the needed 2023 Chevy Corvette parts and accessories.
Want to make your 2023 Chevy Corvette one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2023 Chevy Corvette in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 13, 2022Do You Still Want Today’s Version of the Car...If you’re reading this, then you understand that’s how the love affair with cars often begins. We covet what we see every day, especially during our younger...
- January 13, 2022What Happened to Using Names for Car Models?The ‘alphabet soup’ of today’s automotive model names borders on the impossible to comprehend, a trend I’ve observed for years and which is only growing worse....
- January 05, 20225 Unsung Hero Vehicles of the 1990sToday, we’re traveling in the wayback machine to the 1990s - a decade where motorized seatbelts, manual locks, crank windows, manual transmissions, carburetors, and...
- January 05, 20224 Pickup Mods That Give a 1500 Series Pickup...Before Ford created an entirely different design to differentiate their 1999 F-250/350 models from F-150s, both standard and heavy-duty versions of pickups offered by...
- January 04, 2022Three Fun And Affordable Collector Cars for 2022Throughout my years in the collector car hobby, time and again I’ve heard friends and acquaintances say “the hobby has gotten too expensive!” or “no one can...
- December 01, 2021Will the Hertz-Tesla Deal Tempt Me to Rent an EV?Hertz and Tesla recently announced a deal that shook the rental car world: Hertz, coming out of bankruptcy with new owners in place, stated that they would purchase...
- November 30, 2021Have You Experienced The Monte Carlo Effect?In a recent discussion with fellow CARiD staffers Richard and Greg, we recalled times in our lives when new vehicle designs really struck us as unattractive at first...
- November 18, 2021The New Integra - Did Acura Do This Legend...I had the good fortune to drive a new Acura Integra as a company car. “My” Integra had a DOHC engine, 4-wheel discs, and a sunroof, all of which were lacking in...
- November 10, 2021The 2021 CARiD Holiday Gift Guide: Affordable...Do you need a present for someone who is passionate about their ride? Selecting an ideal holiday gift for them can be challenging. Start your shopping excursion by...
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- July 13, 2021EV Charging: What You Need To KnowWith automaker after automaker across the globe ending development of new gasoline powerplants, electric vehicles (EVs) are quickly accelerating us into the future....