Nissan Frontier Desert Runner / S / SL / SV 2016, RS9000XL™ Driver or Passenger Side Twin-Tube Shock Absorbers and Struts for Stock Height Vehicles by Rancho®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. RS9000 XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road car recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, the advanced RS9000XL series is ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass inherent in larger tire and wheel combinations.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Finish: Liquid Metallic|
|Dust Shield: Yes|
|Extended Bumper Stop: No|
|Compressed Bumper Stop: No|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No|
|Piston Rod Diameter: 0.71"|
- Triple-Tube internal design
- Large, tri-tube body: Increased fluid capacity to operate cooler
- Large, heavy-duty Nitro-Carb rod: Increases scuffing resistance & corrosion protection
- 9-position tuning technology: Allows for optimal performance in any environment
- 9-Position adjustment knob: Provides a clear understanding of tuning level
- Gas pressurization of shock: Minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite-filled, Fluon banded piston: Provides smoother piston travel & greater responsiveness
- 1-1/4-in. Diameter Sintered Iron piston: Brings increased structural conformity
- Rebound Bumper: Helps control the rebound motion during harsh driving conditions
- Low-Friction, self-lubricating seal: Provides an extra layer of defense against dirt & debris
- Liquid metallic finish: Premium long lasting finish
- Protective boot: Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal
- Double-welded loops: Added strength and durability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rancho® – a popular brand of suspension, shocks and more worldwide – was born in the 1950s in Long Beach, Calif., as Rancho Jeep Supply, and quickly grew into a thriving off-road and performance suspension components manufacturer. In 1985, Rancho launched what would later become its best-selling shock absorbers. In 1990, Rancho was purchased by Tenneco Inc. and quickly expanded to include the world's first five-way adjustable shock absorber, allowing off-road enthusiasts to adjust the level of compression/rebound damping to suit their riding style, and launched the first "intelligent" shock.