Ford F-150 2015-2018, ZipRail™ Tonneau Cover by Bestop®. Material: 23 oz. PVC coated fabric. Finish: Black crush. The ZipRail is a traditional styled tonneau that uses Bestop's patented Belt-Rail™ system to attach the fabric to the rails, so it's easy to install regardless of the temperature, and weather-tight. The aluminum rails clamp easily to any truck bed with no drilling required, with extruded aluminum bows that cross over the truck bed and snap in place. Premium grade, leather grain, vinyl coated polyester fabric can withstand any weather or climate, and is mildew and UV resistant.
- Drilling is not required
- Comes with instructions for an installation that can be completed in 30 minutes
- Provides protection for bed and bed contents from sun, wind, rain, and snow
- Creates a smoother, more aerodynamic, low profile form that enhances appearance and can improve fuel mileage
- Tough, premium grade, leather grain, vinyl coated polyester fabric withstands any climate
- Fabric is mildew and UV resistant
- Patented Belt-Rail™ attachment system ensures a snug, weather-tight fit that is easy to fasten, even on the coldest days
- Quick release tabs enable tonneau to open and close in any weather
- Low profile aluminum rails with reinforced corners are secured to the bed with custom designed clamps, no drilling required
- Extruded aluminum bows snap into rails; have extra curve to make sure rain and snow are easily shed
- Tonneau rolls up behind cab for bed access where it is secured with straps
- Tailgate can be opened without disturbing tonneau cover
- Limited lifetime warranty
Your exposed truck bed and anything in it can be damaged by exposure. The sun's rays can fade items and moisture from rain and snow can cause rust, corrosion, mold, and mildew. The contents of an open truck bed are also subject to scrutiny from potential thieves, and the drag from an open bed can reduce your gas mileage. The ZipRail Tonneau Cover will protect your bed and cargo, and at the same time give your truck a smooth, sleek appearance thanks to the tonneau's low profile design. The reduction in drag and improved aerodynamics may even result in better fuel economy.
From a distance, the ZipRail looks like a traditional tonneau cover, with an attractive low profile fabric cover and gently arched bows crossing over the truck bed. But where a traditional cover would rely on snaps to secure the fabric, the ZipRail uses Bestop's patented Belt-Rail attachment system. Snaps can be difficult to manipulate in the cold, making it next to impossible to secure such tops when the temperature drops. The Belt-Rail system employs a plastic strip at the edge of the fabric that tucks into a channel. It makes for a snug, weather-tight fit that's unaffected by temperature. The quick release tabs enable the tonneau to be opened and closed in any weather conditions.
The ZipRail's low profile aluminum rails are secured to the bed with custom designed low profile clamps, which take up as little room in the bed as possible. No drilling is required during the 30 minute installation. The extruded aluminum fabric support bows snap in place on the rails and cross over the bed with a gentle arch that will readily shed rain water and snow. The premium grade, leather grain, vinyl coated polyester fabric is mildew resistant and UV resistant to prevent fading. The tonneau can be rolled up quickly behind the cab and secured with the included straps. Opening the tailgate does not require rolling back the tonneau cover.
Comprehensive, illustrated instructions are included with the ZipRail Tonneau Cover. It's backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.