2006 Honda Civic Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Civic by Honda underwent a significant redesign for 2006. Now it offers new dimensions and improved safety and efficiency, going further than any Civic before. The new car is wider and lower, providing a sleek, futuristic look and improved ride quality, handling, and packaging efficiency. Both sedan and coupe follow the design theme named "Advanced Personal Compact" incorporating a fast windshield rake and sweeping roofline that emphasize its low and wide stance, one-motion profile, and excellent aerodynamic performance. Coupes and sedans have completely unique sheetmetal and proportions, including a windshield angle, height, and wheelbase. Wheel openings of the 2006 Honda Civic are some of the lowest in the industry, measuring 1.9” in front and 1.7” in the rear.
The 2006 Civic can be fitted with a range of engines. The base one is a 1.8 L I4 capable of delivering 140 hp and directed through a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic. The Hybrid version employs a 1.3 L I4 mated to an electric motor and CVT, generating the total output of 110 hp. This powertrain is very efficient – it returns 50 mpg, both city and highway. The most potent model of the line, the Civic Si, comes with a 2.0 L I4 rated at 197 hp. All powertrains use an improved application of the corporate i-VTEC technology. It encompasses lots of tech allowing the 2006 Civic to deliver improved performance and fuel efficiency and lower emissions at the same time.
The 2006 Honda Civic utilizes the most advanced safety technologies that the automaker can offer, such as exclusive for the segment front, side, and side-curtain airbags, ACE Body Structure, and active front head restraints. The latter are the first to be offered in a Honda model ever. They’re designed to decrease the chance of neck injury in a rear-end collision. The ACE Body Structure is the first-of-its-kind feature in the industry intended to improve real-world safety. It uses crumple zones between two vehicles better and disperses energy away from the passenger area via more load-bearing channels. There is a number of available safety features, including ABS, front seatbelts with load limiters and pre-tensioners, OPDS, DRLs, and passenger-side seatbelt reminders.
In case you need upscale yet affordable 2006 Honda Civic accessories and parts, you’ve entered the right web-store. Our catalog includes high-quality 2006 Honda Civic accessories and parts sourced from the brands you know and rely on. We carry the right 2006 Honda Civic parts and accessories for all versions of its broad model lineup, available in stock and ready to be delivered to you.
Want to make your 2006 Honda Civic one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2006 Honda Civic in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...