Subaru Forester 2004, LUXE™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and insulates against heat and road noise. The water-resistant layer and the anti-stain treatment guarantee long-lasting good looks.
Notes: These mats are made to order and not returnable, except for manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat.
- Premium continuous filament nylon yarn in a 48-ounce per yard face weight (triple the thickness of factory floor mats)
- Luxurious construction of 1/2" pile thickness
- Yarn is twisted and heat set in a two-ply construction for crush resistance
- Eleven carpet colors match or compliment all vehicle interiors
- Hand-beveling around edges and logos for a beautiful finished look
- Continuous matching cloth edge can’t unravel
- Scotchgard specially treated yarn to resist stains and soiling
- Computer-driven cutting process insures a precise fit
- Available with many officially licensed automotive logos
- Personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos offered
- Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
- Thick urethane core is completely waterproof and inhibits road noise
- Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
- Factory-compatible mat fasteners (post, hook, snap) where applicable
- Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
- Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
Have you ever thought of how we unconsciously let our feet tell us where we are? Hard, rough surfaces tell us that we are in a cityscape. Hard smooth surface says warehouse or low-price store. Soft surfaces tell us that we are in a comfortable, welcoming and luxurious environment. The deeper the tuft of the mat, the more comfortable we feel. The mats you choose for your car are not only, not even foremost, judged by sight. Our judgment of mats is much deeper than that, going all the way down to the deepest instincts of our species. The feeling mats give to our feet determines our comfort level. Thus Lloyd LUXE Mats is an essential accessory if you want to upgrade your car to true luxury. Add the logo of your choice from Lloyd's extensive, licensed library of logos for car brands and models, for military and for lifestyles. Or personalize your mats with lettering of your choice. Only embroidered appliqué logos are available for the LUXE mats, as they are too thick to enable direct embroidery to be sewn into the mats. For customers who want their own lettering, a leather patch can be recessed into the pile. The patch accomodates up to three embossed letters.
Lloyd Mats has a custom mat pattern for virtually every vehicle sold in the US since 1960. The patterns are developed by Lloyd Mats for the best possible fit. The patterns are digitized and the mats are cut using AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure perfect fit to your vehicle, with the Lloyd mats often covering a slightly larger floor area than the mats provided by the car manufacturer.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.