2001 Honda Civic Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Honda Civic was completely redesigned for 2001, having entered its seventh generation. Its exterior dimensions didn't change much, but a significantly bigger interior is what allowed it to move to the compact class. Apart from a roomier interior, the 2001 Honda Civic offers improved engine performance, increased value, new sporty styling, a number of safety features, environmental enhancements, and higher level of comfort. Besides, the car retained all of the traits it is known for – reliability, durability and quality. The new Civic is available as a sedan and coupe, offering three well-known grades – DX, LX and EX. There are some special versions too – the HX Coupe designed to deliver improved fuel economy and eco-friendly GX that works on compressed natural gas.
The 2001 Honda Civic utilizes the new engine that has a larger displacement but is 7 percent smaller and 8 percent lighter than the previous one, delivering higher fuel efficiency. Besides, it is the first engine with ULEV certification to be distributed in all states. All models come with a 1.7 L I4 with the power output varying depending on the grade. The version used by DX and LX trims can deliver 115 hp, the HX grade comes with an 117-hp power unit, and the engine installed in the EX is capable of generating 127 hp. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic, and a CVT. The latter is available only for the GX (standard) and HX (optional).
The interior of the 2001 Civic is not only more spacious, but also more comfortable and more refined. The display panel, gauges and instruments are larger and easier to read, switches are illuminated making nighttime use easier, cupholders are larger, and new footrest for the driver's left foot is 1” longer and 4.5” wider. The seats of the new model are larger and more comfortable. Designed to reduce fatigue during long trips, they provide a more secure feel and are more rigid. In addition, they feature larger cushions and stronger bolsters. There is a flat floor inside the 2001 Honda Civic without the typical tunnel. This way, the car provides more space.
Our store carries a comprehensive selection of 2001 Honda Civic parts and accessories. Here you can find the right products for any automotive needs – from increasing the performance of your vehicle to carrying out simple maintenance procedures. Offered for reasonable costs, our 2001 Honda Civic accessories and parts will allow you to reduce your total expenses on the repair, maintenance, or upgrade job. Supplied by reputable brands, 2001 Honda Civic accessories and parts we carry deliver high quality performance and remarkable lifespan.
Want to make your 2001 Honda Civic one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2001 Honda Civic in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...