Oldsmobile Omega 1983, Professional Grade™ Rear Drum Brake Adjusting Screw Set by Raybestos®. To ensure maintaining a specified amount of running clearance between shoes and the drum, replace your adjusting screws assembly with this one made by Raybestos to meet all OE requirements for fit, form, and function.
- Ensures adjustments occur at proper intervals to improve brake system's life and performance
- Meets or exceeds original part specifications
- Exact fitment and direct replacement
- Made of premium material
- Prevents excessive pedal travel
- 1 Adjuster Assembly Screw
- 1 Adjuster Screw Tip
- 1 Flat Silver Washer
Raybestos® is a manufacturer of brake parts, brake shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, and many other products known for their premium quality, safety, and long lasting service life. The company has been regarded as a leading brand of replacement products since 1902. Raybestos demonstrates its continuous commitment to research and development. Thanks to its advanced technology, the company offers rotors which are the perfect option for noise-prone applications.