- (43)Brake KitsOldsmobile Omega
- (73)Brake PadsOldsmobile Omega
- (46)Brake RotorsOldsmobile Omega
- (80)Brake CalipersOldsmobile Omega
- Disc Brake Conversion KitsOldsmobile Omega
- (57)Brake LinesOldsmobile Omega
- (3)Brake BoostersOldsmobile Omega
- (31)Master CylinderOldsmobile Omega
- (7)Brake Fluids & LubricantsOldsmobile Omega
- (5)Wheel SpacersOldsmobile Omega
- (6)Brake PedalsOldsmobile Omega
The Omega gets you to where you’re going with a minimum of fuss and you want to keep it that way for as long as you possibly can so you need performance upgrades. You’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to completely transform your Omega into a vehicle that is better than the one that was built or just update certain areas. Of course, your brakes need to be perfect so we have a wide range of Oldsmobile Omega brakes, pads and rotors to give you the improvements you seek.
Because we have all the big brands like Hawk, Brembo and EBC you know that you’re going to get the quality that ensures you can stop whenever you need to. We have a wide range of them including cross-drilled, slotted, dimpled and more which means that you can easily find what you need whether you’re looking for something to stop your beast from high speeds or you’re just looking for something that lasts longer than your standard set up. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Superior ceramic pad compounds resist heat buildup, dust, and squealingCeramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment$47.53 - $180.42
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Sized to match OEM dimensions while providing superior braking performance and better looksAvailable in sets for front and rear$102.19 - $765.19
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...Pads and clips are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for proper fit and operationCeramic pad compounds offer a smoother more superior level of braking power most effective at autobahn speeds$65.53 - $287.94
- Baer® SS4 Plus Deep Stage Drilled and Slotted Brake SystemSS4 Plus Deep Stage Drilled and Slotted Brake System by Baer®. The SS4 Plus Deep Stage Drag Spec brake set is available as a bolt-on replacement kit for vehicles originally equipped with disc brakes, or as a drum-to-disc brake...Specifically designed for OEM front disc brake vehicles up to 3,200 poundsSS4 Plus kit comes with 11-inch rotors that are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses$895.00 - $1,295.00
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...EBC recommends use with Greenstuff 6000/7000, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff padsAngled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases$66.28 - $3,241.61
- Wilwood® Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake KitStreet Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, you will significantly improve your braking performance. Suitable for all types of custom show and high performance street/strip vehicles this kit is a...Includes: Brake Rotors, Calipers, Brake Pads, Installation HardwareCross-Drill and face slot pattern$509.99 - $2,469.95
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...Designed for use with low drag multi-piston, performance brake calipers onlyFormulated for optimum heavy-duty racetrack performance$65.03 - $259.52
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as...Cross drilled holes keep brake rotors up to 180°F coolerPrecision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technology$68.93 - $1,002.34
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Slotted Brake KitStage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake...Created to be the lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applicationsAngled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases$149.27 - $2,989.89
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...Designed to give a high level of grip upon initial brake applicationEngineered for optimum performance on lighter vehicles with horsepower ratings under 200$36.65 - $172.73
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking powerThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$35.05 - $110.00
- Wilwood® Street Performance GT Slotted Brake KitStreet Performance GT Slotted Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The kit is designed to efficiently improve braking. Whether you need it for extreme use on the track or just for daily driving, this Street Performance GT Slotted Brake Kit will...Includes GT Slotted rotors, multi-piston calipers, and premium brake padsRotors feature Spec-37 heavy wall castings$587.49 - $2,369.95
- Power Stop® Z26 Extreme Street Performance Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. These Pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking powerThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$46.93 - $171.86
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake fade in the...Improved braking performanceDrilled and slotted design$66.41 - $475.91
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...Better braking over OE padsPushing the limits of ABS$63.95 - $290.63
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you've got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages, please be sure to see our article "Caliper Covers vs Caliper Paint". There, we highlight the many options you have among your caliper cover choices.
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.