Chevy Impala with 15" Wheel Diameter 1968, Drum-to-Disc Brake Conversion Kit by Right Stuff®. The Right Stuff Detailing Disc Brake conversion kits are the most complete on the market. You can order a "Wheel Kit" which includes fully loaded calipers, rotors, hoses, bearing and hardware kits, caliper mounting brackets, backing plates (most kits) and spindles (when changing spindles is necesarry).
|Caliper Construction: Floating|
|Minimum Wheel Diameter Required: 381mm (15")|
- Precision engineered for your vehicle
- Tested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Made from premium materials to endure years of abuse
- Improves your vehicle's handling
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- Proudly made in United States
The Right Stuff Detailing® was established in 1989 by a classic car enthusiast Dave Roberts. For more than 25 years Right Stuff Detailing has been manufacturing brake and fuel parts for classic cars. Right Stuff covers all makes and models of American muscle cars including General Motors, Ford and Chrysler. Right Stuff is committed to providing classic car enthusiasts with the highest quality parts, including disc brake conversion kits, stainless steel brake and fuel lines, parking brake cables and more.