Volkswagen Tiguan Accessories & Parts
The Tiguan represents Volkswagen's first foray into the crossover SUV segment, rolling off of the line and onto dealer lots in time for the 2009 model year. It is constructed off of Volkswagen's B6 platform along with the Passat, Audi A4, and Skoda Superb. Critics first got a look at the Volkswagen Tiguan when it was unveiled as a concept vehicle during the 2006 Los Angeles International Auto Show. The vehicle was formally introduced at the Franklin Motor Show in 2007 before being released for 2008 in Europe. However, it was not released in the US for another year. At its launch, all trims of the Volkswagen Tiguan were outfitted with a turbocharged 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine good for 200 horsepower and 206 pounds-per-foot of torque. The base S model came with either a six-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic while the higher-level SE and SEL trims came strictly with an automatic transmission. SE and SEL Tiguan models were also offered with Volkswagen's "4Motion" all-wheel drive system.
Three main trim levels of the Volkswagen Tiguan at introduction were the S, SE, and SEL. The S was designated as the base model but was still substantially equipped with such amenities as an eight-speaker stereo system with CD, full power accessories, cruise control, air conditioning, eight-way manual adjustable front-seats, a 60/40 split-folding rear seat, and 16" alloy wheels. SE models took it a step further with 17" alloy wheels, a roof rack, fog lights, exterior chrome accents, heated front-seats, a power driver's seat, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a trip computer, and a premium stereo with CD and satellite radio. The top-level SEL displayed the most with xenon HID headlights, leather seats, a 12-way power driver's seat with memory, dual-zone climate control, rain-sensor windshield wipers, 18" alloy wheels, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. Options across the board included a towing package, panoramic sunroof, navigation, and side airbags.
There weren't too many changes made to the Tiguan going into its second year on the road. The powertrain was kept the same and only minor changes were made to Tiguan parts. Bluetooth capability was made standard on both the SE and SEL, while a new Wolfsburg Edition of the Volkswagen Tiguan became available. The Wolfsburg Edition showcased special 17" alloy wheels, leather-vinyl upholstery, and distinctive badges. As for the vehicle's safety features, antilock brakes, traction control, stability control, front-seat side airbags, and side-curtain airbags were all standard. Rear-seat side airbags could be obtained as an option. The first-generation Tiguan measured in with a wheelbase of 102.5 inches, a width of 71.2 inches, a height of 66.4 inches, and an overall length of 174.3 inches.
In a segment plagued by clones, the Volkswagen Tiguan stands out. Brandishing a more sleek and refined look than most, the Volkswagen Tiguan has a presence people take notice of quickly. Plenty of cargo space and roomy passenger seating makes the inside a comfort zone. It's no wonder why drivers have become attached to this ride. It's also no wonder why at CARiD, we provide a host of Volkswagen Tiguan accessories and parts to help you keep your SUV as stylish and personal as possible!
What we aim to do with our lineup of Volkswagen Tiguan Accessories and Parts is to give you options. Whether you're searching for fashionable accents for the exterior, improved comfort for the interior or the latest in automotive protection, our selection of Volkswagen Tiguan accessories and parts has you covered. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and much more can be found right here in the highest quality and at the lowest prices around. We know how important your ride is to you. Let us help you give it the VIP treatment that matters most.
- Covercraft®Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Coverfrom $272.85
- CalTrend®NeoPrene Custom Seat Coversfrom $268.95
- Thule®Hydro-Glide Kayak Rackfrom $109.95
- Yakima®BasketCase Roof Cargo Basketfrom $119.00
- Remin®Main Kitfrom $171.60
- Centric®Premium High Carbon Brake Rotorfrom $31.39
- Coverking®Triguard™ Custom Car Coverfrom $169.99
- DashMat®VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard Coverfrom $42.99
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen Tiguan, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen Tiguan and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Volkswagen Tiguan Dash Kits
- Volkswagen Tiguan Chrome Trim
- Volkswagen Tiguan Floor Mats
- Volkswagen Tiguan Wind Deflectors
- Volkswagen Tiguan Cargo Liners
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vertical Doors
- Volkswagen Tiguan Seat Covers
- Volkswagen Tiguan Car Covers
- Volkswagen Tiguan Running Boards
- Volkswagen Tiguan Steering Wheels
- Volkswagen Tiguan Custom Gauges
- Volkswagen Tiguan Light Covers
- Volkswagen Tiguan License Plates
- Volkswagen Tiguan Wiper Blades
- Volkswagen Tiguan Bike Racks
- Volkswagen Tiguan Roof Racks
- Volkswagen Tiguan Trailer Hitches
- Volkswagen Tiguan Sun Shades
- Volkswagen Tiguan Dash Covers
- Volkswagen Tiguan Side Vents
- Volkswagen Tiguan Sunroof Visors
- Volkswagen Tiguan Car Organizers
- Volkswagen Tiguan Car Bras
- Volkswagen Tiguan Racing Seats
| Posted by Brendan | (Seaford, NY)
Great product all around. Super clean and easy. Progressive springs make this the beat lowering kit I've ever used. From slammed on the floor or a subtle drop it handles amazing and takes bumps like a Cadillac.