Volkswagen Ignition Parts
- Amarok Ignition Parts
- Beetle Ignition Parts
- Cabrio Ignition Parts
- Cabriolet Ignition Parts
- Campmobile Ignition Parts
- CC Ignition Parts
- Corrado Ignition Parts
- Cross Coupe Ignition Parts
- Dasher Ignition Parts
- Eos Ignition Parts
- Eurovan Ignition Parts
- Fastback Ignition Parts
- Fox Ignition Parts
- Golf Ignition Parts
- Golf Gti Ignition Parts
- Jetta Ignition Parts
- Karmann Ghia Ignition Parts
- Passat Ignition Parts
- Phaeton Ignition Parts
- Polo Ignition Parts
- Quantum Ignition Parts
- Rabbit Ignition Parts
- Routan Ignition Parts
- Scirocco Ignition Parts
- Squareback Ignition Parts
- Thing Ignition Parts
- Tiguan Ignition Parts
- Touareg Ignition Parts
- Transporter Ignition Parts
- Type 4 Ignition Parts
- Vanagon Ignition Parts
The engine in a vehicle needs a proper fuel-air mixture and a spark to ignite it. The purpose of the ignition system is to provide the proper spark at the right time allowing the fuel-air mixture to ignite for effective engine performance. If your Volkswagen is hard to start or misses under load and idle rough, check your ignition system for worn or damaged parts. If you have found that any of its parts should be replaced, never wait too long until you get stuck in the middle of nowhere. Before you waste your time running out to the auto parts chain store, look through our wide selection of high-quality replacement Volkswagen ignition parts to find the product you need.
We carry everything you may need from spark plugs and wires to distributors and coils. Cooperating with leading OE and aftermarket brands, most of which are suppliers to the vehicle manufacturers, we guarantee that the parts you get from us are the same as the original ones. With thousands of high-quality products and dozens of well-known names such as Dorman, Denso, NGK, Autolite, Motorcraft, etc., you will spend a minute or so to find the product you need to return your Volkswagen back to the road.
- NGK® Spark PlugSpark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.
$3.15from $2.52 - $23.54# 5154
- Bosch® Knock SensorKnock Sensor by Bosch®. A knock sensor is vital for detecting engine pinging. Optimize your engine performance and prevent other engine components from damage by simply replacing your faulty knock sensor with a Bosch...
$29.55from $23.64 - $187.62# 5878
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Distributor CapTru-Tech™ Distributor Cap by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...
$6.98from $5.58 - $92.60# 5469
- Champion® Spark Plug SetSpark Plug Set by Champion®. As the leaders in precious metal technologies as well as F.I.S.S resistor technology and MLR™ technology, Champion spark plugs provide enhanced ignition and longer life.
$1.75from $1.40 - $22.18# 5157
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Distributor RotorTru-Tech™ Distributor Rotor by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...
$1.66from $1.33 - $16.87# 5474
- Beru® Ignition WireIgnition Wire by Beru®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...
$0.98from $0.78 - $530.15# 1763
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...
$3.00from $2.40 - $79.98# 4667
- Prenco® Ignition WireIgnition Wire by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...
$11.31from $9.05 - $360.09# 1766
- Autolite® Spark Plug SetSpark Plug Set by Autolite®. This spark plug by Autolite is specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The product is made of premium materials to ensure extreme...
$4.73from $3.78 - $13.43# 5159
- Beck Arnley® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...
$7.85from $6.28 - $111.37# 6364
- Prenco® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...
$11.31from $9.05 - $360.09# 1717
- Motorcraft® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Motocraft®. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion while...
$3.38from $2.70 - $15.56# 1772
- Delphi® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one...
$14.39from $11.51 - $287.92# 5784
- NGK® Glow PlugGlow Plug by NGK®. The workhorse, at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world.
$12.33from $9.86 - $37.84# 5155
- Denso® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's leading automakers,...
$11.40from $9.12 - $364.53# 4666
- # 4050941
- # 21705127
- Weapon-R® 808-116-101 Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)$126.65# 284771
Meyle brand of parts have always been a good factory replacement part to use for European cars. I have used their parts for years. This lock housing did not disappoint either. It fit just like the original part, as expected.
- Popular Ignition Parts Part Numbers
- Champion® 3344 - Platinum Power Spark Plug
- NGK® 2890 - Laser Platinum™ Spark Plug
- NGK® 1961 - Laser Iridium™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP5224 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® XP3923 - Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug
- Autolite® APP5224 - Double Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP3923 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Bosch® 0261231036 - Knock Sensor
- Delphi® GN10383 - Ignition Coil