- (190)Full KitsVolkswagen
- (218)Bumpers & ValancesVolkswagen
- (150)Custom HoodsVolkswagen
- (67)Bumper LipsVolkswagen
- (11)Rear DiffusersVolkswagen
- (16)Custom FendersVolkswagen
- (5)Fender FlaresVolkswagen
- (189)Side SkirtsVolkswagen
- (11)Trunk LidsVolkswagen
- (1)Custom DoorsVolkswagen
- (11)Body Side MoldingsVolkswagen
- (5)Window LouversVolkswagen
- (1)Eye LidsVolkswagen
- (38)Vertical DoorsVolkswagen
- (3,979)Custom WheelsVolkswagen
- (179)Light CoversVolkswagen
The People’s Car is well- known for its frugality and practicality. But you know better, don’t you. You know that lurking under that Teutonic veneer of functionality there’s a Turbo Porsche trying to burst out. So, slap on a Volkswagen Body Kit from CARiD and make that VeeDub into a real autobahn-burner. Whether it’s a factory-style lip spoiler or a full-on ground effects/European Touring Car lookalike makeover, we have the best suppliers in the world supplying you with exactly what you need. Bust out of your cage by making your VW look like a million bucks.
You need carbon fiber? Or maybe you’d like to replace your factory urethane bumper with a zoomy-looking race-car-replica piece made out of that same resilient plastic. ABS plastic is nice, too. Or even flexible Duraflex composite. We have them all in our catalog to send to you.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- VIS Racing® Bumper InsertBumper Insert by VIS Racing®. The part is made highly durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving. Conforming to the curves of your car, the part blends in perfectly with its exterior design.Easy installationSuperior product quality$187.92 - $659.29
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Xenon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by Xenon®. Give your car an aggressive, hug the pavement look with this Front Air Dam. Besides looking great, it will also reduce the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Reaction injection molded in...$80.82 - $816.62
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon®. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Agency Power® Carbon Fiber Front LipCarbon Fiber Front Lip by Agency Power®. The front bumper lip spoiler wraps around the side fender well and follows the curves of the front end. Attaching with double sided tape and self tapping screws, this will be one of the best...$380.00 - $1,600.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a...$442.00 - $1,428.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Volkswagen Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Volkswagen Golf Gti