Toyota MR2 Air Intakes
Your MR2 was designed to give you an exciting experience every time you take it out of the garage and it does so with its handling and performance but this can lead to you wanting more and more. That means that you need the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have the range of upgrades to give your MR2 the improvements you need without costing you a fortune. Our Toyota MR2 air intakes are a great place to start and they’re fantastic value for money!
Your engine uses air and fuel to work and an aftermarket intake will improve your engine’s performance by giving it more air or colder air. There are different types including cold air intakes which will send cooler air to your engine so that it burns better or short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air to burn. It’s an easy way to get the right kind of performance improvement and once you have an aftermarket intake installed you’ll wonder whether you’re driving a new vehicle!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 3 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $252.93$252.93
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- K&N® - 57i Series Generation II Induction KitStarting at: $185.83$185.83
- JET® - Mass Air Flow SensorStarting at: $149.96$149.96
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $211.65$211.65
- Injen® - SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $269.21$269.21
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $186.15$186.15
- K&N® - 57i Series Induction KitStarting at: $129.33$129.33
- Weapon-R® - Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Secret Weapon Air FilterStarting at: $92.65$92.65
- K&N® - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitStarting at: $177.40$177.40
"The hose connecting to the MAF sensor is too short, probably due to my AW11 sensor is located at the wall of the engine bay, rather than on the intake unit. "
"Good looking unit. Not exactly a perfect fit, needed to reroute some cooling lines to install. Noticed a steady pull up to 6200 RPM after installation and a bit of a HP gain. Sounds fantastic! 1992 MR2 N/A 5sfe rebuilt."