Toyota Highlander specifications are everything you would want in a SUV. No wonder the car remains a best seller right across the country! To keep the performance of your Highlander fresh and smoking, consider using a custom built exhaust system instead of the stock exhaust. The stock exhaust hinders the engine from performing as it should, in this way robbing it of much needed power. The custom exhaust is built to overcome this problem and releases all the unused power within the engine for superior performance. Buy the best Toyota Highlander exhaust systems from CARiD. The shop has all types and designs of Highlander exhaust systems. A complete exhaust system from MagnaFlow or Gibson will exceed your expectations, delivering as much as 10% additional horsepower and an equal amount of torque. If what you want is plenty of muscle, consider pairing the exhaust system with a header, catalytic converter and/or muffler. CARiD has different brands of all three, from Flowmaster and Borla to MagnaFlow and Gibson.
It’s easy to get carried away by the impressive amounts of power you get from a custom Toyota Highlander exhaust system, so much that you forget there are additional advantages of installing the exhaust. Better fuel economy is one of them. As the exhaust system strives to enhance engine operations, one of the areas it boosts is fuel efficiency. It pushes the engine to use less fuel during power generation, and in the process lowers the car’s fuel consumption. What you enjoy as a result is a higher fuel mileage and reduced fuel costs. A mighty roar crowns the goodness of Toyota Highlander exhaust systems. Loud yet controlled, measured and still aggressive, the custom Highlander exhaust sound is muscular and perfect. If you ever needed a way to show off your Toyota Highlander, the custom exhaust note will do it for you.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $321.71$321.71
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $332.42$332.42
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $264.50$264.50
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
"got it installed, it's a bit huge but great for trucks/suv. My highlander sport sounds great. deep and throaty."
"look very nice"