Toyota Catalytic Converters
- 4Runner Catalytic Converters
- Avalon Catalytic Converters
- Camry Catalytic Converters
- Celica Catalytic Converters
- Corolla Catalytic Converters
- Echo Catalytic Converters
- FJ Cruiser Catalytic Converters
- Highlander Catalytic Converters
- Land Cruiser Catalytic Converters
- Matrix Catalytic Converters
- MR2 Catalytic Converters
- Paseo Catalytic Converters
- Pick Up Catalytic Converters
- Previa Catalytic Converters
- Prius Catalytic Converters
- RAV4 Catalytic Converters
- Sequoia Catalytic Converters
- Sienna Catalytic Converters
Toyota is a power brand, and so are custom Toyota exhaust systems. Check out the huge variety of Toyota exhausts at CARiD to find one that perfectly matches your Toyota model. With offerings from industry leading brands such as the super powerful RBP, Borla, MBRP, Gibson, Flowmaster, and Weapon-R, it’s easy to find an exhaust system that complements the power your car. The RBP cat back gas exhaust system for Toyota features a single rear passenger side exit and comes complete with a muffler, tubing and exhaust tip. It fits perfectly into the stock hangers and is very easy to install. What makes this exhaust system so special is the fact that it lowers exhaust gas temperatures, helping prolong the exhaust system’s lifespan. This it does while increasing power, torque and fuel economy for greater savings. Other commendable cat back exhaust systems include units from MagnaFlow, Gibson, Borla and MBRP.
To complement your exhaust system, CARiD offers a range of components that are easy to install. The Toyota performance header by Gibson, for instance, is designed to make it easy for the engine to breathe and eliminates the restrictions present when a stock manifold is used. What you gain as a result is increased low to mid range power and an increase in torque. You will enjoy improved fuel economy as well, not to mention better exhaust sound. The fact that you can fully personalize the sound to what suits you makes the exhaust system doubly appealing. Toyota exhaust systems come in stainless steel, coated steel, aluminized steel and nickel chrome plated steel. All these materials are durable and provide lasting endurance, the reason why manufacturers prefer them when constructing Toyota exhaust systems.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 53 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ Stainless Steel MufflerStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- RBP® - Cat-Back Gas Exhaust SystemStarting at: $850.00$850.00
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $151.31$151.31
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $319.99$319.99
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $20.30$20.30
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel 4-2-1 HeaderStarting at: $342.89$342.89
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust SystemStarting at: $580.54$580.54
- Option-R® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $225.00$225.00
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $321.71$321.71
- Weapon-R® - Stainless Steel Street HeaderStarting at: $327.25$327.25
"This is an excellent product. Makes the car sound amazing, and looks great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a better sounding exaust system that's not to overbearing with noise. Installation was not an issue either, fairly quick and simple. "
"It came in one big box with nothing to bolt together. The installation took less than 1 hour, the worst part was getting the rear of the car up on ramps. WD40 everything in sight and the old tail pipe/muffler section comes right off - only two bolts. The Borla system slid right in with no problems, it was a perfect fit. It was louder at hwy speeds than I liked at first, but now that I am used to it, it's OK. With only a 1.8L engine, I don't know about increased performance or mileage yet, but the car is more Fun to drive. The only reason I rated the Price/Value lower is that it took a bath $ wise in shipping with me being in Alaska. "
"Looks great. Easily installed. If only the clamp could be tightened a little more without the screw slipping. I'm worried that it may become loose and fall off."
"Had it installed and it caused my Corolla run smoother than before! Must have item!!! I also had the best sales man Carlos sell it to me! Would not have ordered it without him!"
"Well worth the money spent. I have ordered many things from CARID over the years and they have been bang on with shipment dates and quality of parts ordered. I thought it would be a hassle to get shipped to Alberta but not at all. The exhaust mounted perfectly to my existing hangers and brackets. I have 305,000 km (191,000 miles) on my 08 Tundra, and work in the Oil and Gas industry. Everything I have bought from CARiD has held up awesome (Including my Tundra). Very good customer service also!"