- (3)Front BumpersToyota FJ Cruiser
- Rear BumpersToyota FJ Cruiser
- (53)Bumper AccessoriesOff-road Style and Practicality
- (216)WinchesToyota FJ Cruiser
- (827)Off-Road LightsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (6)Fender FlaresToyota FJ Cruiser
- (82)Running BoardsToyota FJ Cruiser
- Bumper Spare Tire CarriersToyota FJ Cruiser
- (6)Skid PlatesToyota FJ Cruiser
- (1,420)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
Buy Toyota FJ Cruiser off-road bumpers that are of excellent quality at CARiD. CARiD is a good place to shop for durable car parts and accessories at reasonable prices. Off-road bumpers are accessories you add to your vehicle’s rear and the front as well. They are specially designed to offer protection to your car from slight damages or scratches which may interfere with its looks. CARiD is the place to shop for off-road bumpers from leading brands such as N-FAB, Rugged Ridge and Steel Craft. These are some of the popular brands known for making off-road bumpers whose performance is exemplary. They use the help of professionals in the industry to come up with high quality products. The materials used are top quality and include steel among others. The off-road bumpers have the ability to transform your car into a better looking one because of their unique designs. No doubt these accessories will bring out the true nature of your car.
CARiD brings you outstanding off-road bumpers that, when installed in your car, give it a unique, head-turning look. They are available in different categories such as the off-road racing, conquest of obstacles and scenic beauty. Each of these activities requires that you get your car the perfect size and dependable off-road bumpers. One such product that will do just fine for your FJ Cruiser is the Pre-Runner by N-FAB. It's a stylish light bar that not only gives you a place to mount auxiliary lights but also provides maximum protection to the lights and your front grille. It's easy to install. The bar attaches to your OEM bumper and is made with steel. It's properly coated with zinc to last long. This is an ideal product for off-road racing. It's a dependable off-road bumper that will help your FJ Cruiser remain steady in rough terrain.
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Full Width Rear HD BumperStealth Series Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Road Armor®. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket. Installation is strictly...Combat proven during Iraq WarRoad Armor supports the Wounded Warrior Project$899.95 - $1,699.00
- N-Fab® RDS Full Width Front Pre-Runner BumperRDS Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper by N-Fab®. Featuring true off-road styling, the RDS front replacement bumper is designed to bolt directly to the factory bumper mounts for ease of installation. All RDS bumpers are built as...Replaces factory bumperNo cutting or drilling required$956.59 - $1,616.19
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$533.90 - $2,170.75
- ADD® Stealth Fighter Full Width Rear HD BumperStealth Fighter Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs®. The A.D.D Stealth Fighter Bumper makes your truck look fast, even while standing still. By combining the tubing of a traditional pre-runner bumper and the...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,152.35 - $1,613.30
- ADD® Stealth Fighter Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper with HoopStealth Fighter Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper with Hoop by Addictive Desert Designs®. The A.D.D Stealth Fighter Bumper makes your truck look fast, even while standing still. By combining the tubing of a traditional pre-runner...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$288.09 - $2,650.43
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Full Width Front HD Winch BumperStealth Series Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper by Road Armor®. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket. Installation is...Combat proven during Iraq WarRoad Armor supports the Wounded Warrior Project$1,299.95 - $1,699.00
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch BumperPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper by Fab Fours®. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and durability. This bumper is...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,285.20 - $2,843.50
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours®. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,360.80 - $3,052.50
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours®. Building on reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,374.98 - $3,076.92
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front BumperHighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front Bumper by Bestop®. The High Access Front Bumper is designed for ultimate clearance for off road adventures. Tough, winch-ready construction makes it suitable for any adventure or misadventure you...$20.96 - $528.42
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$23.99 - $1,262.99
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Titan II GuardStealth Series Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Titan II Guard by Road Armor®. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's...Recessed Light Pods for dual 4" diameter lights (PIAA 510 or Warn 350F Recommended for most applications)Combat proven during Iraq War$899.95 - $2,699.00
- N-Fab® RSP Full Width Front Pre-Runner BumperRSP Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper by N-Fab®. Replace your factory front bumper, which provides virtually no protection while off-roading, with this tubular front bumper. Its integrated skid plate will protect your...All bolt-on design that won’t flex0.095 wall tubing with gloss black powder coat finish$553.35 - $1,229.43
- Warrior™ Front BumperFront Bumper by Warrior™. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with...Comes in black, powder coated for durabilityAll welds are ground for a smooth appearance and to eliminate voids that can rust$96.77 - $1,507.25
- Warrior™ Rear BumperRear Bumper by Warrior™. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with...Comes in black, powder coated for durabilityAll welds are ground for a smooth appearance and to eliminate voids that can rust$96.77 - $1,507.25
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Flush Bars$372.60
Toyota FJ Cruiser Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser