- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...$53.56 - $89.45
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70199)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70199) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (73199)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (73199) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (74199)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (74199) by WeatherTech®. 4 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (94734)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape....Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (72-86486)Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by Wade®. 4 Pieces Set. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitApplication specific design$75.99
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (72-86482)Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by Wade®. 4 Pieces Set. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitApplication specific design$75.99
- Black Horse® Tape-On Smoke Front and Rear Rain Guards (14-94734)Tape-On Smoke Front and Rear Rain Guards by Black Horse Off Road®. 4 Pieces Set. Black Horse Off Road Tape-On Rain Guards let fresh air in and keep rain, snow and heat out; optimizes air circulation. Black Horse Off Road Rain...Tape-On Installation with 3M adhesive tapeNo drilling and tools required$54.00
- Belmor® Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades (VS-FL2-1)Universal Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades by Belmor®. Installed over side windows, Belmor's stainless steel Ventshades let fresh air into the cab even during bad weather, helping drivers stay alert while reducing window fog....Lets fresh air into the cab, even during bad weatherHelps drivers stay alert while reducing window fog$40.99
- Belmor® Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector (78183-1)Universal Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector by Belmor®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Premium 304-grade stainless steel bug deflector with X10 mirror finishSleek wrap-around end panels for secure, custom fit$199.99
At CARiD.com you can get anything you need to make your vehicle more comfortable and stylish. Everybody wants to make driving as comfortable as possible, because we spend many hours behind the steering wheel every week. Auto accessories are designed to make your everyday driving more enjoyable. The wind deflectors are on the list of the most popular custom parts, because they are affordable, easy to install and give numerous advantages.
The Suzuki XL-7 wind deflectors are useful accessories that give you a possibility to enjoy fresh air rain or shine. You know that when it starts raining or snowing, you always have to close your windows tightly in order not to let the water or snow in. Not with the wind deflectors installed! They will allow you to keep the windows slightly open and enjoy fresh air despite the weather. The rain guards will also deflect splashes of mud from your windows, leaving them clean for better visibility. But when you buy custom parts for your favorite vehicle, you should be sure about their high quality. At CARiD.com you will find only perfectly fitting, reliable Suzuki XL-7 rain guards, produced by the leading makers.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$499.00 - $565.00
- Thule® Portage Canoe Carrier$119.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75