XPEL Protection Films
XPEL Technologies Corp., publicly traded on the TSXV Exchange, is the developer of the Design Access Program software and manufacturer of XPEL™ Automotive Paint and Headlamp Protection Products. XPEL has forged the cutting-edge of automotive protection technology and leads the industry in price, quality, technical support and customer service.
- XPEL®Ultimate Hood Protection Kitfrom $48.96
- XPEL®Ultimate Rear Wheel Impact Area Kitfrom $13.97
- XPEL®Ultimate Rocker Panel Protection Kitfrom $41.97
- XPEL®Headlight Protection Kitfrom $48.97
- XPEL®Ultimate Luggage Area Protection Kitfrom $34.97
- XPEL®Paint Protection Film Sealantfrom $4.06
- XPEL®Rinse Free Car Washfrom $11.54
- XPEL®Paint Protection Film Cleanerfrom $4.24
- XPEL®Microfiber Towelfrom $2.10
- XPEL®Blue Microfiber Chenille Wash Mittfrom $10.44
The Company's state-of-the-art Design Team develops industry-best products for the ultimate in vehicular protection. XPEL focuses on servicing and supporting its customers, while diligently marketing its unique products to the motoring public. For those with a vision into the future and an energetic entrepreneurial spirit, XPEL has developed a Dealer Program designed to assist individuals and companies in the offering of stealth-like Paint and Headlamp Products on a global basis.
With the average cost of replacement head lamps and fog lamps spiraling to nearly $300, it is nice to know that there is a product available to protect your car against the perils of the open road. Light Protection Products are made from a proprietary, scratch-resistant, urethane material coupled with the strongest optically clear adhesive available.
Designed for maximum durability, light covers were originally tested under the harshest of circumstances with amazing results. Both in the real world and in the lab, covers have proven that they will withstand a barrage of 1" diameter stones (about 1oz.) at speeds up to 120 m.p.h. with no damage to the lens they protect.
It is nice to know that your expensive lenses are protected in every scenario. Xpel is so confident in their product that they offer a 7-year warranty to leave you with complete peace of mind.
| Posted by Leonard Kc | (Durban, AA)
I bought this for my Anzo Chrome CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs. Good product, wish the cuts for the fogs are a little bigger. Good product though.
- Popular XPEL Part Numbers
- XPEL® R1326 - Paint Protection Film Sealant (16 oz.)
- XPEL® R1331 - Paint Protection Film Cleaner (16 oz.)
- XPEL® H2733 - Clear Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit
- XPEL® R1326-128 - Paint Protection Film Sealant (1 Gal.)
- XPEL® H0126D - Clear Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit
- XPEL® H0551B-DS - Dark Smoke Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit
- XPEL® H1516A-DS - Dark Smoke Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit
- XPEL® H2809C-DS - Dark Smoke Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit
- XPEL® H2745A - Clear Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit
- XPEL® H0135B - Clear Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit