2004 Suzuki XL-7 Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsSuzuki XL-7 2004, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsSuzuki XL-7 2004, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- Wade® - Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSuzuki XL-7 4 Door 2004, Slim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®, 4 Pieces. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $78.27$78.2720% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsSuzuki XL-7 2004, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Steve C.
"The best product I've ever bought. "
Posted by Camilo D.
"Really good product vs cost. "
Posted by Yvon R.
Posted by Nicholas M.
"Good product, fast ship, went on easy and looks good."
Posted by Lorraine W.
"I decided to buy some window deflectors because driving with the windows down was almost impossible. It was so loud and windy inside, I couldn't hear my friends talking to me. Once I installed the window deflectors, there was a big difference. When in the front seats, it's much quieter and you can still feel a refreshing breeze, but in the back seat it is still just as windy. They took about 15 minutes to install and I don't have any complaints."