- Aerio Replacement Suspension Parts
- Equator Replacement Suspension Parts
- Esteem Replacement Suspension Parts
- Forenza Replacement Suspension Parts
- Forsa Replacement Suspension Parts
- Grand Vitara Replacement Suspension Parts
- Kizashi Replacement Suspension Parts
- Reno Replacement Suspension Parts
- Samurai Replacement Suspension Parts
- Sidekick Replacement Suspension Parts
- Swift Replacement Suspension Parts
- SX4 Replacement Suspension Parts
Founded in 1909 by Michio Suzuki, the Suzuki Motor Corporation was originally specialized in building weaving looms, introducing a motor division in 1937, when the market clearly required diversification of production. The World War II changed the specialization of the small Japanese company and forced it to come back to the looms manufacture until 1951, when it started to design engines for bicycles. A decisive step: since then Suzuki expanded, gaining a worldwide solid reputation for designing motorcycles and automobiles. A business agreement with GM in the early 1980s made Suzuki to cross the ocean and sell its models in the U.S. market. It was a success until the first years of the third millennium, when the global crisis affected the buyers interest in Suzukis, and the Japanese automaker was forced to announce the withdrawal of its models from the U.S. market, yet being a winning brand in Europe, Japan, and other markets as well.
The suspension system is one of the most critical ones, and constant monitoring can prevent damages to other systems of a vehicle, providing moreover a comfortable ride by absorbing shocks. Suspensions are even more vital in vehicles with a strong off-road attitude, such as many Suzuki models. In case of problems with the suspension system, you can visit our website where we offer top quality Suzuki suspension parts made and warranted by leading aftermarket brands.
- Monroe Quick-Strut Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so youll not only save installation time, your vehicles ride and...$19.11 - $183.67
- Monroe OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.30 - $366.04
- KYB Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.89 - $178.17
- KYB Gas-a-Just Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$27.04 - $121.66
- MOOG Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston...$71.74 - $179.77
- Gabriel Guardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Whether its a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel Guardian shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance under all...$13.46 - $27.84
- Gabriel HiJackers Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel. Gabriel HiJackers are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or hauling...$52.25 - $73.16
- Gabriel ProGuard Shock AbsorberProGuard Shock Absorber by Gabriel. You cant always anticipate what the road throws at you. Thats why Gabriel ProGuard shocks are engineered for superior comfort and control, regardless of how tough the road conditions may be....$15.61 - $23.61
- Gabriel Ultra Premium Shock AbsorberUltra Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Gabriel Ultra shocks and struts for todays vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force Technology for quicker response, longer life, improved...$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...$16.80 - $69.89
- SenSen Speedy Strut Complete Strut AssemblySpeedy Strut Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen. To restore your vehicle's factory ride height and handling, go for this ready-to-install SpeedyStrut assembly. All components, including OE grade coil springs, strut mounts with...$68.23 - $144.89
- Bilstein B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the worlds finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM...$33.42 - $532.75
- FCS Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...$18.91 - $76.74
- FCS Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...$49.08 - $153.25
- Unity Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity. Unitys priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the aftermarket...$44.70 - $143.97
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Suzuki Suspension Parts Reviews
1987 Chevy Sprint