Subaru Trailer Hitches
The Subaru towing hitches stored on our digital shelves are reliable to be used in different weather conditions, well-designed to fit your vehicle to a tee, and durable thanks to the perfectly welded construction. All these features are ensured by the most reputable manufacturers such as Reese, Wesbar, Rola, AutoGold, and others. You can order a trailer hitch designed by one of these major companies right now. Of course, desires are nourished by delays, but you won't have to wait striving to hold your new item in hands as we will deliver it to you in the shortest time possible.
You can not only easily get the needed part but also install it yourself as this process is dead easy. You will probably need to drill a couple of holes and bolt a hitch to the chassis of your car. But if you are busy as a beaver building a new dam, you'd better go to a local auto repair center where everything will be done in short order. If you still have any questions, don't hesitate and ask our customer support representatives who will be happy to assist you all seven days a week. Don't lie in wait and choose the Subaru trailer hitch that will be as sound as a dollar.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 4 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $126.08$126.08
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $136.04$136.04
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $172.13$172.13
- Hidden Hitch® - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuleStarting at: $39.47$39.47
- Draw-Tite® 118467 - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuleStarting at: $39.47$39.47
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
Posted by Mike M.
"The hitch was installed by my local auto repair place, and they said it went in very well. It looks great and tows perfectly. The finish is very nice."
Posted by Nicholas D.
"Excellent product! The reviews were correct, easy installation...made same trip to store on getting a torque wrench. Worked like a charm. Plan to purchase another one for my Suby wagon."