The Subaru Baja has a great deal of versatility. It’s spacious, accommodating a couple of adults at the back. It also has a significant cargo area. This Subaru has a reasonable fuel economy, enabling coverage of a significant mileage per gallon. It has a powerful engine, which gives it tremendous towing potential. To facilitate this, you need a quality hitch from CARiD to hook up your trailer to your car. CARiD stocks a wide range of trailer hitches, catering for a varied customer base. It stocks hitches from the most reputable brands in the country. These include REESE, CURT, HIDDEN HITCH and PRO SERIES among others. These all have a solid reputation for high quality production and customer service. You need to consider such brands to avoid the prospect of suffering a breakdown in the middle of your trip due to a poor quality hitch. Your car’s towing capacity will determine the trailer your car can pull and the type of hitch you need. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual for this information.
Some of products on offer are weight-carrying hitches and weight-distribution hitches for small and medium trailers. They also stock Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches for the larger trailers. The ideal trailer hitch should promote stability on the road. Weight-distribution hitches for instance come equipped with spring bars to transfer some tongue weight to the front axle. This even distribution of weight gives the driver superb control of the car and the hitch behind. Subaru Baja trailer hitches are designed to guarantee precision and safety. They are completely welded products ready to bolt right onto your vehicle. In addition, CARiD stocks accessories designed to help you set up your hitch successfully. These include hitch covers, electrical connectors and components, hitches to bolt on and receiver mounts. A high quality trailer hitch gives you peace of mind because you have the best value for money pulling behind your car.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 4 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.12$152.12
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Lunette RingStarting at: $75.03$75.03
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
"Great hitch. Easy to install."
"The hitch was installed by my local auto repair place, and they said it went in very well. It looks great and tows perfectly. The finish is very nice."
"Excellent product! The reviews were correct, easy installation...made same trip to store on getting a torque wrench. Worked like a charm. Plan to purchase another one for my Suby wagon."
"Very good, I like it very much. Easy installation."