Subaru Outback Trailer Hitches
The Subaru Outback is a fun car to drive around town. It is spacious, large enough to accommodate three adults at the back. This vehicle has an elevated ride height, superb ride quality and handling dynamics. It has a turbo-charged engine with awesome towing potential. All you need is a high quality hitch to facilitate that camping trip you have always dreamt about. The quality of the hitch is vital. The last thing you want is have a low quality hitch towing your valuables. A poor quality hitch runs a high risk of breaking down in the middle of nowhere. CARiD stocks the hitches from the most reputable suppliers in the business. Their suppliers have a solid reputation for top quality production and customer service. They offer weight-bearing hitches and weight-distribution hitches for small and medium trailers. They also stock Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches for pickup trucks and larger trailers.
Subaru Outback trailer hitches are made from premium materials to guarantee durability and reliability. They are all-weather equipment, suitable for use in heavy snow as well as extreme heat. They also perform well in rough terrain. Trailer hitches have a black powdered covering designed to prevent corrosion. You can expect your hitch to serve you for a long time to come. The manufacturers also provide a nationwide lifetime limited warranty to guarantee the product against defects in quality and workmanship. This means that they are ready to replace or repair your hitch for any defect that arises within the warranty provisions. Trailer hitches are fully welded products designed to bolt right onto your vehicle in half an hour. Installation can take place at your home or at the local repair shop. All you need is a pair of the right tools and the installation manual to guide you through the process.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $112.28$112.28
- Hopkins® - Short Proof Power Taillight Converter (Negative Input)Starting at: $57.27$57.27
- Pro Series® - 5th Wheel Installation KitStarting at: $52.14$52.14
- Eurosport Daytona® - USMC Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- WARN® - Shackle Bracket for 2" Hitch ReceiverStarting at: $49.52$49.52
- Pilot® - Navigator Clear Hitch Mount Back-Up LightsStarting at: $31.78$31.78
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $127.16$127.16
- Tow Ready® - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Circuit Protected ModuleStarting at: $25.91$25.91
- DefenderWorx® - Black Hitch CoverStarting at: $43.92$43.92
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $118.32$118.32
| Posted by Ted | (Hastings, NY)
Great product, perfect fit, good instructions. Very easy to install.
Base • Limited • L.L. Bean • VDC • H6 • H6 35th Anniversary Edition • H6 VDC • i • R • R L.L. Bean Edition • VDC Limited • XT • XT Limited • 2.5i • 2.5i Limited • R VDC Limited • 2.5i Basic • 2.5 XT • 2.5i L.L. Bean Edition • 2.5i Limited L.L. Bean Edition • 3.0 R • Premier • Touring • 3.0 R Limited • 3.0 R Premier • 2.5i Premium • 2.5i Sport • 3.6R • 3.6R Limited • 3.6R Premium • 2.5i Touring • 2.5i Convenience