Saturn Steering Parts
- FIRST EQUIPMENT QUALITY« - Tie Rod EndStarting at: $36.53$36.53
- GENUINE« - Ignition Lock CylinderStarting at: $90.50$90.50
- TRW« - Tie Rod EndStarting at: $85.43$85.43
- CORTECO« - P/S Pump Repair KitStarting at: $15.12$15.12
- MAVAL« - Remanufactured P/S PumpStarting at: $187.22$187.22
- GATES« - P/S Pressure HoseStarting at: $73.26$73.26
- VAICO« - Tie Rod EndStarting at: $34.59$34.59
Posted by Alan W.
"The product was good quality, but I received a hose for a model without AC. Order taker over the phone made a mistake. Company gave a refund. Had I got the correct hose."
Posted by J David E.
"My P/S pump started leaking at the main shaft (300K miles...guess I was due). Pumps are about $300, so at about 1/10th that cost I rebuilt it. Note that I gave three (3) stars for installation: it's not a simple job but if you have the tools and are used to working with ultra-clean hi-tolerance components, then it's about 90 minutes start to finish. One note: the "C" clip that ships was not the same size as the "C" clip on my original: take care when removing the clip as you may need to re-use it. Otherwise, this was a great kit."
Posted by Eric V.
"The power steering pump I purchased was excellent for a re-manufactured pump! It looks a little different than the original but performs very good! I plan on doing more business with CARiD in the future. I look at this purchase process to have been excellent!"
Posted by Andy S.
"I received my power steering reservoir (W0133-1660975) by Professional Parts Sweden┬« for less than half the price of so called discount online stores and in 48 hours of placing my order. It exceeds or is comparable to the OEM part, that Volvo wants nearly 3 times the price. Wow is all I can say. This is the first time I have ever written a company to praise their prompt professional service. Thanks and you will see me again. Wow!"