- 9-2 Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-3 Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-4X Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-5 Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-7X Performance Suspension Parts
- 95 Performance Suspension Parts
- 96 Performance Suspension Parts
- 99 Performance Suspension Parts
- 900 Performance Suspension Parts
- 9000 Performance Suspension Parts
- (13)Coilover KitsSaab
- (19)Lowering KitsSaab
- (2)Lift KitsSaab
- (15)Handling KitsSaab
- (20)Air SuspensionSaab
- (298)Shocks & StrutsSaab
- (44)Coil SpringsSaab
- (132)Sway BarsSaab
- (2)Strut Tower BracesSaab
- (221)Control ArmsSaab
- (8)Conversion KitsSaab
- (4)Subframe BracesSaab
- (42)Alignment KitsSaab
- (8)Leaf SpringsSaab
- (107)Suspension BushingsSaab
- (6)Panhard BarsSaab
- (3)Helper SpringsSaab
- (65)Ball JointsSaab
- (1)Bump StopsSaab
- (7)Suspension LubricantsSaab
- (20)Wheel SpacersSaab
Saab are one of the world's most famous car manufacturers, with a long history of creating beautiful, desirable cars that work incredibly well. If you are lucky enough to own one of Saab's great vehicles, whether it is new or old, then you are going to want to keep it in the best possible shape and have it performing at its best every time you take it out on the road. From the great Saab 900 to the stunning 9-7X and the sleek 9000, CARiD caters to Saab owners across the country with our terrific range of products, including these excellent suspension systems.
Upgrading or altering the suspension on your Saab can allow you to really get the most out of it and customize it to best suit you and the journeys you most often make, so is well worth doing. It can dramatically alter your Saab's ride quality, and give you better performance too, so why wait? At CARiD, we have an amazing selection of suspension products for your Saab's model and year, including products from the very best names in suspension, such as ReadyLIFT, Air Lift, Daystar and Arnott. Backed by CARiD's legendary customer service as well as extensive manufacturer's warranties, these are products you'll love and at great prices too, so browse the Saab range and buy yours now!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$987.99 - $8,999.99
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- Tein® Street Advance Lowering Coilover KitStreet Advance Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Tein products are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while...Premium quality harnessManufactured in accordance to the European Standard$626.93 - $1,150.00
- Tein® Street Basis Coilover KitStreet Basis Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Tein products are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while...Steel Construction1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty$250.00 - $807.50
- Tein® Basic Coilover KitBasic Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Performance coilover kit are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers. Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$769.50 - $2,580.00
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.Monotube internal designProfessional Cornering System Sport PCSS$625.51 - $1,389.78
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$77.43 - $740.85
- Bilstein® B8 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB8 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...Shortened high-performance shock absorbers for virtually every lowering spring set and series production sport vehiclesMarked improvement in safety and performance with additional spring changes (lowering)$82.24 - $438.79
- Eibach® Pro-Damper Shock Absorber KitPro-Damper Shock Absorber Kit by Eibach®. This is a set of 4 shock absorbers designed for use with OEM, Pro Kit, Or Sport Line spring sets, tailored to match the progressively softer-to-firmer compression rate of the springs. They...Twin-Tube internal designPerformance Shock Absorbers$118.04 - $608.17
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$16.12 - $79.76
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and...Monotube internal designASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)$35.99 - $99.50
- Koni® 2100 FSD Shock Kit2100 FSD Shock Kit by Koni®. Koni introduces FSD, the first no-compromise shock absorber in the world. A revolutionary new technique which combines the benefits of firm and comfortable suspension in a single perfect shock...Twin-Tube internal designEnds the compromise between comfort and handling$582.40 - $1,008.00
- Koni® Special D Shocks and StrutsSpecial D Shocks and Struts by Koni®. The Koni special, or original damper, is designed for the driver who wants to improve their cars handling and safety. Improved road holding with a higher level of safety, available for almost...Twin-Tube internal designBroad application range$80.64 - $284.48
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Saab Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
2005 Buick Rainier