Saab 9-7X Performance Suspension
Are you looking for the latest and best performing lowering kits, sway bars, coil springs, control arms, shocks and struts, or any other suspension products for your Saab 9-7X? If so, you have found the right place to get them. At CARiD, we have everything you need to truly upgrade, enhance and improve the ride on your Saab, with our outstanding range of suspension systems. Within our selection for your Saab 9-7X you'll find quality products by leading names like Arnott, Daystar, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, and many more great brands, and all at our fantastic low prices.
Whether you need an Saab 9-7X shock absorber assembly or a terrific new 9-7X master bushing kit, you'll find what you are looking for here, meaning you can finally equip your Saab with the ride you want, and at a price you can afford when you shop at CARiD. All of these suspension systems, like the rest of our great Saab 9-7X mods, products and accessories, come supported by our exemplary customer service, as well as extensive manufacturer's warranties, meaning that you can also buy at CARiD with complete peace of mind. Get the ride you want for less by checking out our Saab suspension kits and placing your order today!
- Bilstein®4600 Series Standard Shocksfrom $57.85
- Timbren®Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kitfrom $214.67
- Suncore®Passive Suspension Conversion Kitfrom $140.45
- Westar®Rear Air Conversion Kit to Coil Springsfrom $297.98
- WARN®Black Powder Coated Differential Skid Platefrom $103.78
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Front Strutfrom $55.42
- Arnott®Rear Coil Spring Conversion Kitfrom $230.69
- Monroe®Reflex™ Rear Shockfrom $37.84
- Energy Suspension®Tie Rod Dust Bootsfrom $19.21
| Posted by Kyle | (Brooks, KY)
Great product and at an affordable price!! I swapped it out myself on my 2006 Saab 9-7x Arc. The most difficult part was capping off the old air lines and sensors. The only draw back the kit is too universal. It fits the Trailblazer, Envoy, Rainier, and the Ascender, or whatever it is the point is, they all have higher ride heights so even after the springs settle your rear end still looks a couple inches higher. I made sure to keep all the air ride stuff in tact in case I decide to switch back. The ride, with the springs, however, is surprisingly nice. All in all its a good investment I imagine this kit will outlast replacing the air springs. I have yet to see how much I'll miss the auto-leveling when hooking up trailers, though.
- Saab 9-7X Models
- 9-7x 4.2i Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-7x 5.3i Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-7x Aero Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-7x Arc Performance Suspension Parts
- 9-7x Linear Performance Suspension Parts