- 9-2 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 9-3 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 9-4X Performance Exhaust Systems
- 9-5 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 9-7X Performance Exhaust Systems
- 95 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 96 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 99 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 900 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 9000 Performance Exhaust Systems
The Saab is a magnificent car, aggressively styled to achieve great performance on the road. But you need to equip it with a performance exhaust system to realize its full potential. A number of exciting possibilities are available. CARiD stocks a large selection of these premium Saab exhaust systems to meet your car’s need. The Flowmaster stainless steel duty round catalytic converter is worth considering. It is manufactured with superior technological expertise to ensure that it complies with the stringent federal rules governing carbon emissions. It’s also made from stainless steel for durability. It does not succumb to rusting; neither does it wear out easily. In addition, it produces a deep, bold sound to match the power of your car. The sound quality remains consistently high over the life of the product.
You can also consider the MagnaFlow polished angle cut exhaust for Saab vehicles. Its exhaust tips are thoroughly polished to a glossy finish, accentuating the good looks of your car. They also produce the characteristic great sound of a racecar. You get head turning looks courtesy of the deep throaty sound produced by any of these Saab exhaust systems. So apart from great looks, you also get awesome sound. To ensure high quality over the long term, engineers tightly package the acoustics materials so that sound quality does not deteriorate over time. You may also consider installing Onki exhausts and radiused exhaust tips. The Onki exhaust tips for Saab are chrome plated to enhance the shiny exterior of your car. They are welded into the construction to ensure a superior fit to the exhaust tips. Welding is perfect for situations where space is limited or impractical to use clamps. The Onki radiused exhaust tips are made from stainless steel to ensure durability. Manufacturers provide either a three-year, limited lifetime or lifetime warranty to go with each exhaust system. Any defects arising over this period will be handled by the manufacturer.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...$273.06 - $710.53
- APEXi® NOIR Mild Steel Exhaust SystemNOIR Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.55". Includes: NOIR Muffler, Piping, and all necessary hardware. The NOIR Muffler was developed specifically with the diehard street car enthusiast in mind. The NOIR Muffler is...Muffler is based on the "Original" WS (World Sport) Muffler Canister and TipFinished with an ALL Matte-Black Color Powdercoat from Piping - to - Tip$521.93 - $645.63
- APEXi® WS2 Mild Steel Exhaust SystemWS2 Mild Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.55". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is...Designed to boost your vehicle's performanceProvides excellent low and mid range power without excessive noise$378.53 - $1,076.84
- BBK® Tuned Length Shorty HeadersTuned Length Shorty Headers by BBK®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Gain 15-20 dyno-proven horsepower at the rear wheels just by bolting on a set of BBK long tube, full length headers. These premium headers are CAD designed with...Dyno testing results show a typical increase of 15-20 horsepower at the rear wheelsDeveloped using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software$199.99 - $649.99
- Hooker® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Hooker®. 2.25" Diameter / 1.625" Coollector Diameter, LS Cast Iron. Hooker cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and...Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiencyAvailable in plain as-cast finish or with various Hooker ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance$119.95 - $431.95
- DC Sports® Polished Stainless Steel Turbo ManifoldPolished Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold by DC Sports®. DC Sports Turbo Manifolds are the perfect upgrade for customers looking to extract the most power from their factory turbocharged vehicle. Because of the high temperatures...$356.81 - $437.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.