Saab Exhaust Tips
The Saab is a magnificent car, aggressively styled to achieve great performance on the road. But you need to equip it with a performance exhaust system to realize its full potential. A number of exciting possibilities are available. CARiD stocks a large selection of these premium Saab exhaust systems to meet your car’s need. The Flowmaster stainless steel duty round catalytic converter is worth considering. It is manufactured with superior technological expertise to ensure that it complies with the stringent federal rules governing carbon emissions. It’s also made from stainless steel for durability. It does not succumb to rusting; neither does it wear out easily. In addition, it produces a deep, bold sound to match the power of your car. The sound quality remains consistently high over the life of the product.
You can also consider the MagnaFlow polished angle cut exhaust for Saab vehicles. Its exhaust tips are thoroughly polished to a glossy finish, accentuating the good looks of your car. They also produce the characteristic great sound of a racecar. You get head turning looks courtesy of the deep throaty sound produced by any of these Saab exhaust systems. So apart from great looks, you also get awesome sound. To ensure high quality over the long term, engineers tightly package the acoustics materials so that sound quality does not deteriorate over time. You may also consider installing Onki exhausts and radiused exhaust tips. The Onki exhaust tips for Saab are chrome plated to enhance the shiny exterior of your car. They are welded into the construction to ensure a superior fit to the exhaust tips. Welding is perfect for situations where space is limited or impractical to use clamps. The Onki radiused exhaust tips are made from stainless steel to ensure durability. Manufacturers provide either a three-year, limited lifetime or lifetime warranty to go with each exhaust system. Any defects arising over this period will be handled by the manufacturer.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel Race Up-Pipe with Flex JointStarting at: $114.41$114.41
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $104.95$104.95
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $517.26$517.26
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
"It is very cool looking and strong."