Custom Rocker Bars
If you’re going to four-wheel over the rough stuff, with lots of rocks and other obstacles, you better be prepared or you’re going to get stuck and do a lot of damage to your rig. Jagged rocks can dig into vulnerable sheet metal rocker panels and stop you cold, not to mention make your hauler look like it’s been chewed on. You can protect those exposed panels with rocker bars, and instead of getting hung up, just slide along the rocks and keep moving.
Our selection of rocker bars is so huge there’s a style to suit every truck and SUV, especially Jeeps. All are manufactured from thick tubing that can withstand impacts. If you’re wheeling off-road without rocker bars you could high center on a rock or a tree stump and get stuck, not to mention mangle the sheet metal. Our rocker bars will not only let you keep wheeling along, they’ll keep your rig looking good as well.
- Westin®TrailBlazer Rocker Barsfrom $182.90
- N-FAB®Rock Railsfrom $330.00
- N-FAB®Rocker Guardfrom $279.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Rocker Guardsfrom $219.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Side Armorfrom $269.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Rock Slidersfrom $219.99
- MBRP®Black Powdercoat Rock Rail Kitfrom $559.99
- Paramount®Off Road™ Rocker Guardsfrom $120.00
- WARN®Rock Slidersfrom $324.35
- TeraFlex®RockGuard Rock Slidersfrom $476.89
- Warrior®Rocker Panel Guardfrom $233.49
- Rancho®Rockgear™ Door Slidersfrom $639.99
- Rugged Ridge®RRC Side Armor Guardsfrom $316.99
- Body Armor®Extreme Rock Railsfrom $438.84
- Rampage®Rocker Panel Guard Side Stepfrom $419.99
We offer rocker bars that mount close to the body as well as others that have tubes that extend outward. The latter do double-duty by providing a convenient place to plant a boot when you’re hauling yourself into the cab. Off-roaders that are set up right with big tires and suspension mods can be lofty vehicles, and any assist into the cab you give your passengers is usually welcome. Besides, most off-roaders do double duty as commuters during the week, so we’re betting you wouldn’t mind a helpful boost after a long day at work.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Custom Rocker Bars the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Westin, N-FAB, Smittybilt, MBRP, Paramount, Rugged Ridge, WARN, Warrior, Body Armor 4x4, TeraFlex, Rancho, Rampage the Custom Rocker Bars we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Even if you never drive off-road, rocker bars will help give your rig the dirt-ready look to go with the rest of your mods. They come powder coated black for a great appearance and resistance to corrosion. Keep in mind though, that no matter how good the finish, if you use your rocker bars off-road for their intended purpose, they’re going to get scraped up. Just touch them up with some spray paint to prevent rust. Those scrapes and scratches will give your machine loads of dirt cred, and everyone who sees it will know you and your wheeler are the real deal.
Rocker bar installation will vary according to manufacturer and vehicle. We offer bars that attach to the rocker panels and models that attach to the frame. While some use existing fastener holes, others will require minor drilling for installation. However, each set of rocker bars is designed for the specific application to ensure a perfect fit and straightforward installation. Detailed instructions are provided to guide you through the procedure.
- Step BoardsStainless Steel, Aluminum, Molded
- Bar Side StepsStep Up In Style
- Hoop StepsAssistance Up And Down
- Rocker BarsHelps Feet, Thwarts Boulders
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Hitch StepsGet A Leg Up
| Posted by Larry | (Ohkay Owingeh, NM)
Happy with this product!
- Popular Rocker Bars Part Numbers
- Rugged Ridge® 11504.11 - RRC Black Powdercoat Rocker Guards
- Rugged Ridge® 11504.21 - RRC Side Armor Guards
- Rugged Ridge® 11504.23 - RRC Rocker Guards
- Paramount® 51-0105 - Off Road™ Rocker Guards (with Step)
- Paramount® 51-0002 - Off Road™ Rocker Guards (w/o Step)
- Paramount® 51-0040 - Off Road™ Rocker Guards (with Step)
- Smittybilt® 76633 - SRC Side Armor
- Smittybilt® 76634 - SRC Side Armor
- Smittybilt® 76646 - SRC-2 Rocker Guards
- Smittybilt® 76870 - XRC Rock Sliders