Custom Rocker Bars
Having a truck, SUV, or other big vehicle is great for the freedom it offers since you can take almost anything to any destination you can think of. However, there are a few things missing before you can call it a perfect vehicle because manufacturers build them to a budget, which means not everything can be included. But you do not need to worry because we have all accessories you need to add touches that are missing, including a set of rocker bars.
Rocker bars serve more than one purpose. They allow you and your passengers to enter and exit the vehicle without having to worry about whether they are going to fall over because of the height difference between the ground and the bottom of the vehicle. Rocker bars also help protect your rocker panel from damage when you go off road, because they sit between the panel and dangerous rocks or other debris waiting to cause serious damage.
- Westin®TrailBlazer Rocker Barsfrom $163.88
- N-FAB®Rock Railsfrom $330.00
- N-FAB®Rocker Guardfrom $279.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Rocker Guardsfrom $219.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Side Armorfrom $269.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Rock Slidersfrom $219.99
- MBRP®Black Powdercoat Rock Rail Kitfrom $549.99
- Paramount®Off Road™ Rocker Guardsfrom $119.95
- WARN®Rock Slidersfrom $317.99
- TeraFlex®RockGuard Rock Slidersfrom $476.89
- Warrior®Rocker Panel Guardfrom $233.50
- Rancho®Rockgear™ Door Slidersfrom $639.99
- Rugged Ridge®RRC Side Armor Guardsfrom $246.99
- Body Armor®Extreme Rock Railsfrom $438.84
- Rampage®Rocker Panel Guard Side Stepfrom $419.99
There are a range of different rocker bars available so you can find the right one for your vehicle and the way you use it. They are made of strong steel or other materials which allow them to protect the vehicle’s rocker panels while also handling the weight of a person standing on them, so you do not have to worry about them breaking off. They are designed to be bolted onto the vehicle, so you will not have to spend all day trying to make it work, and they include all the parts you will need for installation so you can get on with simply enjoying them.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Custom Rocker Bars the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Westin, N-FAB, Smittybilt, MBRP, Paramount, Rugged Ridge, WARN, Warrior, Body Armor 4x4, TeraFlex, Rancho, Rampage the Custom Rocker Bars we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Once you have a set of rocker bars installed on your vehicle you will want to make sure they are in the best possible condition so you can continue enjoying them for longer. Of course, this means looking out for certain problems in the future, because they can affect the way you enjoy your rocker bars. One of the problems is severe damage, which can come if you hit debris hard, and the rocker bar gives itself up to protect the more expensive rocker panel. Of course, you also need to monitor where it connects to the vehicle to ensure it is installed properly.
When it comes to identifying whether there are any problems, inspecting each rocker bar is the most important part of the process. One easy way to check whether the connections are installed properly is to step on the rocker bar and determine whether it wobbles, or even get under the vehicle and visually inspect the connection. If it is wobbling or loose then tightening the bolts should be a matter of priority. Of course, visual inspects are the way in which you will find out whether there has been any damage, so they should be done whenever you clean the vehicle or you are about to go off-road.
- Step BoardsStainless Steel, Aluminum, Molded
- Bar Side StepsStep Up In Style
- Hoop StepsAssistance Up And Down
- Rocker BarsHelps Feet, Thwarts Boulders
- Hitch StepsGet A Leg Up
| Posted by Doug | (Seabrook, TX)
I bought the SRC Side Armor that is made for a 4 door Jeep hoping it would fit the lines of a Chevy Avalanche with body cladding. It turned out perfect. The side armor is very well made and was easy to modify to fit the bracket hardware for the avalanche.
- Popular Rocker Bars Part Numbers
- Smittybilt® 76634 - SRC Side Armor
- Paramount® 51-0040 - Off Road™ Rocker Guards (with Step)
- Smittybilt® 76633 - SRC Side Armor
- Rugged Ridge® 11504.21 - RRC Side Armor Guards
- Paramount® 51-0105 - Off Road™ Rocker Guards (with Step)
- Westin® 42-4025 - TrailBlazer Rocker Bars
- Smittybilt® 76631 - SRC Side Armor
- Rugged Ridge® 11504.11 - RRC Black Powdercoat Rocker Guards
- Westin® 42-4015 - TrailBlazer Rocker Bars
- Smittybilt® 76632 - SRC Side Armor