- (279)Brake KitsPorsche 911 Series
- (986)Brake PadsPorsche 911 Series
- (334)Brake RotorsPorsche 911 Series
- (269)Brake CalipersPorsche 911 Series
- (3)Hand BrakesPorsche 911 Series
- (134)Brake LinesPorsche 911 Series
- (4)Brake BoostersPorsche 911 Series
- (5)Line Lock & Roll ControlPorsche 911 Series
- (58)Brake Fluids & LubricantsPorsche 911 Series
- (93)Wheel SpacersPorsche 911 Series
- (5)Brake PedalsPorsche 911 Series
The 911 is the kind of vehicle that delivers everything you could want from a vehicle so you need it to be operating at its peak every time you drive it. The best way to achieve this is to install the right performance upgrades and we have a wide range of them to give you the opportunity to completely transform your 911 or just tweak certain areas as they get a little older. No matter what you want to do with it you need the right brakes so we have a range of Porsche 911 brakes, pads and rotors.
We offer all the big names in the industry like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that only comes from years of experience and knowledge. We have everything you need to get the braking performance you’re looking for whether that means you need to stop your highly upgraded monster in a hurry or whether you just want better stopping power for your standard vehicle. Because we offer everything at great prices you know you’re getting value for money and installing the right braking set up is a decision that you’ll never regret!
- EBC® Stage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Premium...$46.74 - $1,056.44
- EBC® Stage 13 Plain Brake KitStage 13 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Yellowstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 13 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$100.58 - $924.02
- EBC® Stage 12 Plain Brake KitStage 12 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Redstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 12 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$101.81 - $904.61
- EBC® Stage 11 Plain Brake KitStage 11 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$78.61 - $882.22
- StopTech® Slotted Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...$128.85 - $663.75
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled and Slotted. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$135.49 - $837.08
- StopTech® Drilled Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...$139.03 - $831.23
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by Power Stop. You dont need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.93 - $410.28
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Rotors by EBC. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...$32.21 - $2,193.18
- Brembo® GT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake RotorsGT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake Rotors by Brembo. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Dont put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece curved vane slotted discs will give...$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- Brembo® GT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece RotorsGT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotors by Brembo. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Dont put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece cross drilled discs will give you...$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- StopTech® Drilled Sport RotorDrilled Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$56.41 - $225.84
- StopTech® Slotted Sport RotorSlotted Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$50.87 - $756.85
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...$60.06 - $227.37
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....$188.95 - $658.49
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.