Plymouth Roof Cargo Boxes
- Acclaim Roof Cargo Boxes
- Aries Roof Cargo Boxes
- Barracuda Roof Cargo Boxes
- Breeze Roof Cargo Boxes
- Colt Roof Cargo Boxes
- Duster Roof Cargo Boxes
- Grand Voyager Roof Cargo Boxes
- Horizon Roof Cargo Boxes
- Laser Roof Cargo Boxes
- Neon Roof Cargo Boxes
Back in the old days, Plymouth used to be one the country's most beloved brands that existed for more than 70 years before being discontinued in 2001. In the 1960's, when the muscle cars were on the rise, Plymouth came out with the legendary Barracuda, then it was followed by the performance-driven Road Runner and the so called “gentleman’s” muscle car, the GTX. That speed and power crazed era gave birth to the brand's powerful 426 Hemi V8 engine. In the 1990's, Plymouth's lineup of vehicles included such popular names like the Voyager and the Grand Voyager minivan, the Acclaim sedan, the Neon compact car, and others which are still admired by many drivers.
If you have ever used your Plymouth to conquer long distances – road trips, vacations, holidays, weekend getaways – without a doubt there were times when your car was literally jam-packed with stuff you had to bring along for the trip, leaving very little to no space for the passengers. So, let the passengers enjoy their freedom of comfort by relocating all that luggage on top of your vehicle – our virtual shelves are jam-packed with a huge variety of Plymouth roof racks and cargo carriers designed to ramp up your vehicle's storage capacity. Depending on your lifestyle, you will be able to choose a perfect rooftop storage system from CARiD to accommodate any of your cargo hauling needs.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 129 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- SportRack® - J-Stacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $93.60$93.60
- Yakima® - Round CrossbarsStarting at: $80.10$80.10
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Starting at: $230.95$230.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Alloy Tray Cargo Basket for Rhino-Rack BarsStarting at: $31.20$31.20
- Yakima® - Gunwale Canoe BracketsStarting at: $35.10$35.10
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Thule® - Aero™ Short-Roof AdapterStarting at: $118.95$118.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackStarting at: $269.10$269.10
- Yakima® - HullyRollers Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- SportRack® - Roof BasketStarting at: $23.04$23.04
"It is a good quality product, but it does not completely fit on the 2013 Mazda 5 loading bars."
"The bag was a nice size all my stuff fits well. Very happy with my purchase. The description of it was right on the nose. Love it and will use it a lot. So glad I bought it."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"Worked great, just what I needed."