Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Replacement Engine Parts
- Gates® - MasterPro™ Series Micro-V™ AT Premium OE Serpentine V-Ribbed BeltStarting at: $26.39$26.39
- Cloyes® - Engine Timing DamperStarting at: $6.06$6.06
- Goodyear® - Gatorback™ Poly-V Serpentine BeltsStarting at: $24.54$24.54
- National® - Engine Crankshaft SealStarting at: $18.12$18.12
- Timken® - Engine Crankshaft Repair Sleeve, FrontStarting at: $32.87$32.87
- Dorman® - Engine Harmonic Balancer and Pulley AssemblyStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- FRAM® - High Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil FilterStarting at: $10.86$10.86
- Anchor® - Front Right Engine Hydraulic MountStarting at: $32.81$32.81
- Westar® - Front Right Engine MountsStarting at: $23.49$23.49
- Mahle® - W/o Rings PistonStarting at: $49.19$49.19
Posted by Jaime R.
Posted by Rene C.
"Ordered this part. Came right on time. The package was opened, but the part was not damaged. Installed it and no more problems. Thank you."
Posted by Carlton H.
"This device fit my wiring harness very well and performed exactly as was needed."
Posted by Jose I.
"Good Product! Exact Fit. Good Price."
Posted by Robert B.
"These went in easy enough, I think they were actually easier to line up than the stock ones. Mounted both loosely to engine, then lowered engine with a hoist slowly. Pushed and wiggled until one lined up, put the bolt in loosely then pushed and wiggled until the other side lined up. Seem to be harder durometer than the stockers."