More comfort for you and extra safety for your truck with Nissan Side Steps from CARiD. Hassle-free boarding onto your truck with anti-slip surfacing and other amenities, like optional lights, that will take the boarding safety to the next level. We have ensured that your choice within CARiD is limited to high-quality products only, working with the best manufacturers that do know style and quality like no others. High grade steels, supreme coatings and finishes that are backed up with years and even decades of warranty.
Shopping at CARiD you'll get the best Nissan Side Steps, that will deliver solid protection to your rocker panels. Installing Nissan Side Steps won't cost you an arm and a leg, it's just as easy as shopping with CARiD, because most of the side steps require no drilling for installation and will simply bolt on. For some of the products you may purchase the optional extenders that will let you position the step bar a bit further from the rocker panel.
- Westin® R7 Series Step BoardsThis product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Westin will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver...OE Style7" Wide board$429.99 - $599.99
- Westin® 4" Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars4'' Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Platinum 4" Oval Nerf Step Bars have bigger and beefier look and feel than traditional 3" steps. The added strength and the wider step area add to user confidence. Platinum 4"...$150.64 - $805.22
- Aries® 4" Alumalite Big Step Side Bars4" Alumalite Big Step Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Alumalite Big Step Side Bars install in minutes, providing great looks, convenience and safety for your vehicle. The steps are place at exactly the right height for easy entry...Bold, 4" diameter is designed to show well on larger trucksHardened T6 aluminum construction to be lightweight and rust-free$195.20 - $302.68
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$183.82 - $337.14
- Go Rhino® 2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. The Dominator SideSteps are cab length, and sport a unique and edgy, drop down step design, with race style, aluminum step pads. The drop-down design allows for easy moves in...$270.58 - $561.72
- Westin® 6" Premier Oval Step BarsPremier Oval Stainless Steel Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight style steps have a 6" diameter at widest tube dimension and offer a full 5" step area. They are available in universal lengths for full sized trucks and...Extra wide 6" premier oval side step tubes add extra style to your truck or SUVUV protected 5" step pads and molded end caps give the step tubes a finished OE look$160.25 - $373.74
- AMP Research® PowerStep™ Running BoardsPowerStep™ Running Board by AMP Research®, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$60.00 - $1,399.00
- Westin® 4" Pro Traxx Oval Tube Step Bars4'' Pro Traxx Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Add style and functionality to your truck with these easily installed oval tube step bars. The powder coated black or polished 304 stainless steel finish and angled ends with...$189.99 - $329.99
- Iron Cross® 4" Round Tube Steps4" Round Tube Steps by Iron Cross. Make getting in and out of your truck easier and improve its looks at the same time. These Tube Steps will enhance your truck’s appearance and utility. With a non-slip U.V. resistant step pad...Available in 4-inch diameter, and cab and wheel-to-wheel lengthsSpecifically designed for each vehicle$391.00 - $700.00
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$259.38 - $487.08
- Iron Cross® Patriot Running BoardsPatriot Running Boards by Iron Cross®. Give your truck a "luxury" look and make it effortless to get in and out of the cab at the same time. Available in stainless steel or black powder coat finish.5" wide pad for maximum step areaAvailable in polished stainless steel or black powdercoat$444.00 - $482.00
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These SideSteps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 SideSteps are specifically designed for...Powder coated bracket system attaches to factory mounting points, to make installation easyAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel, Triple Nickel Chrome and Black Powder Coat finishes$123.09 - $232.01
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts...$368.50 - $599.50
- Aries® 5.5" AdvantEDGE Side Bars5.5" AdvantEDGE™ Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. AdvantEDGE side bars boast a fresh look for the modern truck or SUV and are made with all-aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free. They are completely free of...Unique, eight-sided tube profile to complement the style of modern trucksExtruded, all-aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free$237.35 - $501.68
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Nissan Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2010 Nissan Titan