Nissan Maxima Exhaust Systems
The Nissan Maxima offers plenty of comfort and performance, making it one of the more desirable sedans in the market. Attractive pricing makes it even more appealing for many. It achieves a lot in terms of performance but it can only go so far when using the restrictive stock exhaust system. Stock exhaust systems limit engine performance by hampering the free flow of exhaust gases, thereby restraining the engine’s power. To achieve unfettered performance, you need to replace your Maxima stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket Nissan Maxima exhaust systems enhance performance by reducing backpressure and turbulence and enabling efficient evacuation of exhaust gases, leaving room for oxygen to come in. The effect of this is increased horsepower and torque, enabling achievement of top performance within a short duration of time.
An efficient engine also brings about savings in fuel cost. Fuel economy is realized when your car is at cruising speed. Apart from top performance and fuel economy, Maxima aftermarket exhaust systems are also packed with great sound. They give a deep growl which can be altered to produce a sound that befits your taste. Sound quality is also assured because the acoustics materials used are packaged in a manner that ensures no sound degradation occurs. In addition, Nissan Maxima exhaust systems are made from stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion. The dealers provide a lifetime warranty guaranteeing that the aftermarket exhaust system is not susceptible to rust. A polished exhaust tip complements the looks of your car. All-in-one, you have increased horsepower, great sound and great looks. Each exhaust system comes with an instruction manual for easy installation, and you can comfortably install the exhaust system on your own or contract auto technicians to do it for you if you prefer.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $131.11$131.11
- Flowmaster® - 60 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $124.99$124.99
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $963.04$963.04
- Option-R® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $285.00$285.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
"This converter really did the trick! No more nasty exhaust smell!"
"Quiet voice of sports. Impressed! There is a difference. So far did not check the horsepower after installation. Very cool."