The Maxima is a great car for anyone who likes to drive because it gives you plenty of room, power, handling and features to get you to where you’re going in a good mood. That makes it the perfect car for every day driving tasks like going to work, to the store or taking the kids to sports practice but it also means that your everyday use means you are running the risk of damage to your trunk. Thankfully you don’t need to change your driving habits because our range of trunk mats are able to save your day.
Once installed into your trunk they can protect it from a range of substances like dirt, water, sand, chemicals and more which means that you no longer have to wonder whether there is going to be new damage when you arrive at your destination. Each one is designed to fit properly and they’re available in universal or custom fit so they won’t get in your way as you load or unload the trunk. They’re available in a range of colors and materials to suit you and we have something for your budget.
Guides & Articles
- Cargo LinersCargo Liner Material | Is Vinyl Always Better Than Carpet?The cargo-carrying area of your car or truck deserves as much protection as the passenger floor area. To that end, there are a great number of cargo liners available for most vehicles, in your choice of material and color. They provide a number of advantages: they protect the factory material, provide an additional barrier when carrying items, and can coordinate with an existing set of floor mats.
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Coverking® Mossy Oak™ Camo Custom Seat Covers$159.49 - $223.29
- Remin® Main Dash Kit$89.70 - $218.01
- Dash Designs® Camo Game Dash Cover$53.44 - $56.64
Nissan Maxima Cargo Liners Reviews
2011 Nissan Maxima