- 3000GT Performance Exhaust Systems
- Colt Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cordia Performance Exhaust Systems
- Diamante Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eclipse Performance Exhaust Systems
- Endeavor Performance Exhaust Systems
- Evolution Performance Exhaust Systems
- Expo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Galant Performance Exhaust Systems
- Lancer Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mighty Max Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mirage Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mirage G4 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Montero Performance Exhaust Systems
- Montero Sport Performance Exhaust Systems
- Outlander Performance Exhaust Systems
- Outlander Sport Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pajero Performance Exhaust Systems
- (379)Complete SystemsMitsubishi
- (810)Catalytic ConvertersMitsubishi
- (11)Exhaust StacksMitsubishi
- (161)Exhaust TipsMitsubishi
- (970)Exhaust PipesMitsubishi
- (1,045)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsMitsubishi
- (2,332)Emission ControlMitsubishi
- (188)Performance ChipsMitsubishi
Mitsubishi exhaust systems come in different designs and specifications. For instance, the Onki round exhaust tips are made from stainless steel material. Stainless steel is a durable material, quite resistant to corrosion and rusting. These exhaust tips are chrome plated to enhance the gleaming exterior of your car. And for as long as rust does not affect the structure the glossiness lasts for a long time. Onki exhaust tips are installed in vehicles through welding action. Welding is best applied in situations where the space is too small to put up clamps. Welding gives it a relatively good finish as opposed to drilling which leaves unsightly marks. Once set up, the exhaust tips do not produce any noise due to gaps or leakages in the construction. On the hand, the stainless steel oval catalytic converters and exhaust systems from Flowmaster are quite efficient in the evacuation process. They are manufactured using the highest standards to ensure compliance with the strict federal environmental regulations - their emissions are below the federal limit.
Mitsubishi exhaust systems are made from stainless steel to make them durable and reliable while in motion. Furthermore, the steel pipes are mandrel bent to avoid restriction, thereby increasing exhaust flow. In addition, the mufflers are also tuned tightly to eliminate exasperating noise and instead produce the smooth deep sound characteristic of authentic performance exhaust systems. Gibson CFT oval mufflers are also quite effective in increasing horsepower. They produce a deep primal growl, attracting head turning looks from all around. The Gibson mufflers come in two types. Firstly, the aluminum steel, which is made from heavy-duty steel and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. Secondly, we have stainless steel exhausts that have a guarantee against all defects including rusting. Additionally, these exhaust systems produce a deep smooth tone, complementing the power of your engine.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed...SUS304 polished stainless steel pipingMandrel bent to shape$482.30 - $1,134.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...$985.15 - $1,359.15
- Invidia® Full Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust SystemFull Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 3.15" (80 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Titanium. Bended forming, Piping Inside and outside smooth with Good exhaust efficiency,...Casting Flanges beta 6/4 Titanium AlloyAwesome strength$1,330.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$385.70 - $1,659.00
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...Race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder applicationsTwin polished round barrel-style canisters$273.06 - $710.53
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.27 - $175.03
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Mitsubishi Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse