Mitsubishi Eclipse Performance Exhausts
The Mitsubishi Eclipse is the dream car of many a sports car enthusiasts. Powered by a 3.8L V6 engine, it demonstrates tremendous muscle on the road. But even a sporty vehicle like the Eclipse is hampered by a restrictive stock exhaust system. You see, stock exhaust systems increase back pressure within the engine cylinders, restricting the flow of exhaust gases and thereby chocking the engine’s performance. To avoid this, replace the stock exhaust system with a non restrictive aftermarket performance exhaust system from CARiD. There is a wide selection in stock from which to choose. Performance Mitsubishi Eclipse exhaust systems enhance your vehicle’s performance by reducing backpressure and allowing the free movement of exhaust gases within the cylinders. Increased air flow allows the engine to produce more power and exhibit better performance than it did before. It also optimizes fuel consumption. Tangible fuel cost benefits are realized at cruising speeds. Ultimately greater distance is covered on less fuel.
Aftermarket Mitsubishi Eclipse exhaust systems are also resistant to rust. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, which has significant proportions of tough, corrosion-resistant chromium and nickel. A lifetime warranty makes your first purchase your last one. In addition, you get to enjoy great sound .Performance exhaust systems produce deep smooth sound to match the power of your vehicle. They also eliminate the internal drone that is characteristic of most stock exhaust systems. Furthermore, the acoustics materials are packaged in a manner that ensures no sound degradation takes place. So you are sure to get high quality sound for a long time. Performance Mitsubishi Eclipse exhaust systems also come with a polished tip to enhance the great looks of your car. Installing the Mitsubishi Eclipse exhaust system is quite simple. You can install it yourself or have it done at the local body shop.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $608.37$608.37
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $138.69$138.69
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $307.61$307.61
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $94.99$94.99
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $593.29$593.29
- Genuine® - CARB LEV/TLEV/Tier1 Approved Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $923.95$923.95
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel 4-2-1 HeaderStarting at: $458.53$458.53
- Emico® - 49-State OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $230.25$230.25
- Injen® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $780.30$780.30
Posted by Clifford G.
"Overall, worth the money. Sounds good, looks good. Noticeable improvement in performance. Difficult installation. "
Posted by Steven B.
"Product was excellent. Everything I hoped it to be."
Posted by Austin S.
"Great product, sounds great and increases performance."