- (15)Complete SystemsMitsubishi Lancer
- (61)HeadersMitsubishi Lancer
- (77)Catalytic ConvertersMitsubishi Lancer
- (154)MufflersMitsubishi Lancer
- (129)Exhaust TipsMitsubishi Lancer
- (121)Exhaust PipesMitsubishi Lancer
- (95)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsMitsubishi Lancer
- (261)Emission ControlMitsubishi Lancer
- (57)Performance ChipsMitsubishi Lancer
The Mitsubishi Lancer is powered by a 2L MIVEC engine and automatic transmission system. It’s designed to be a light but powerful vehicle. However, it cannot achieve its full potential because the stock exhaust system limits its performance. ‘How?’ you ask. The stock exhaust system creates backpressure, restricting the flow of exhaust gases and chocking off the engine’s power. What you need to do is to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance Mitsubishi Lancer exhaust systems are widely available under different brand names – Borla, MagnaFlow, Injen - giving you an ample selection for your car. Aftermarket exhaust systems are non-restrictive and reduce backpressure, facilitating rapid evacuation of exhaust gas from the cylinders and creating room for incoming oxygen. This allows the vehicle to produce significantly higher levels of horsepower and torque. The effect of this is increased acceleration and top engine performance within a short duration.
Aftermarket Mitsubishi Lancer exhaust systems also enhance vehicle performance by optimizing fuel consumption. As a result, your vehicle can now travel further on less fuel. In addition, they are not susceptible to rusting. This is because they are made from austenitic stainless steel, which is resistant to corrosion. This product also comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing the quality of materials and engineering employed in its construction. Apart from great performance, you also get great sound. Performance exhaust systems produce a deep tone to match your newfound vehicular capability. The sound alone gets your car noticed, and draws admiration from all and sundry. The quality of sound is of the highest standard and is guaranteed to last for a long time to come. Installing the Mitsubishi Lancer exhaust system is the boost your car needs to achieve its full potential.
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$223.02 - $742.57
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- DynoMax® Super Turbo Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo Exhaust System by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$101.31 - $543.01
- DC Sports® Polished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemPolished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by DC Sports. DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Our Dual Canister systems feature twin polished round...$273.06 - $701.26
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- GReddy® Revolution RS Exhaust SystemRevolution RS Exhaust System by GReddy. GReddy is proud to announce the Revolution RS line of exhaust systems. Named for the revolutionary approach to the design and construction of each application, this racing-sport line focuses...$375.25 - $1,230.25
- GReddy® Supreme SP Exhaust SystemSupreme SP Exhaust System by GReddy. The legacy of the GReddy SP lives on with GReddys best version yet, the Supreme SP and to prove it carries a limited lifetime warranty! From the 1st flange to the new double-wall GReddy Tip, each...$375.25 - $1,135.25
- DC Sports® HeaderHeader by DC Sports. DC Sports header systems deliver incredible low-to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. Our 4-2-1 one-piece headers are much lighter then...$155.57 - $1,036.32
- DC Sports® Polished Stainless Steel Turbo ManifoldPolished Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold by DC Sports. DC Sports Turbo Manifolds are the perfect upgrade for customers looking to extract the most power from their factory turbocharged vehicle. Because of the high temperatures...$198.65 - $437.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...$376.27 - $1,022.71
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Mitsubishi Lancer Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer