Mercury Marauder Accessories & Parts
The Mercury Marauder was used to name three divers vehicles produced by the Mercury division of Ford Company in 1963-2004. In the 2003 the nameplate Marauder revived as a high-performance variant of the full-size Grand Marquis. But already in 2004 the Marauder's production was discontinued due to the low sales level.
The Mercury Marauder was based on the upgraded Panther platform. And similar to the Grand Marquis, the Marauder was equipped with a 4.6L V8 petrol engine delivering 302 hp. The car borrowed a lot of stylish elements together with the mechanical parts from its Ford and Mercury stablemates. The car was created as a vehicle that was to crush the competition. The Mercury Marauder was called a muscle sedan for having rather aggressive appearance and a powerful engine.
The 2004 Marauder could accommodate at once up to 5 passengers: there was plenty of space for the rear and front occupants, so even the tallest adults would not be squeezed at the backseat. The main feature of the vehicle was a two-tone interior. All the features not only added style, but were also a reminder that the Marauder was a performance-oriented car. The white-faced gauges had a 7,000-rpm tachometer and a 140-mph speedometer. One of the inner stylish features was the leather upholstery seats accented with classic French seam stitching.
Featuring brisk performance, intuitive handling, and loads of efficiency due to solid Mercury parts, the Mercury Marauder has always seemed to outshine its rivals. Thanks to the stylish, smooth exterior that displays a touch of modern design, this car is also a fashion-piece! Some drivers love it for the look. Others prefer the drivability. Ultimately, it's about providing satisfaction in all areas. For Mercury Marauder owners, that's all that matters.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Mercury Marauder Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Mercury Marauder accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Mercury Marauder accessories help distinguish your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
Whatever you expect from your Mercury Marauder, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercury Marauder and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mercury Marauder Dash Kits
- Mercury Marauder Chrome Trim
- Mercury Marauder Spoilers
- Mercury Marauder Floor Mats
- Mercury Marauder Body Kits
- Mercury Marauder Wind Deflectors
- Mercury Marauder Cargo Liners
- Mercury Marauder Seat Covers
- Mercury Marauder Car Covers
- Mercury Marauder Steering Wheels
- Mercury Marauder Custom Gauges
- Mercury Marauder Light Covers
- Mercury Marauder Side Mirrors
- Mercury Marauder License Plates & Frames
- Mercury Marauder Wiper Blades
- Mercury Marauder Mud Flaps
- Mercury Marauder Custom Hoods
- Mercury Marauder Bike Racks
- Mercury Marauder Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Mercury Marauder Sun Shades
- Mercury Marauder Dash Covers
- Mercury Marauder Side Vents
- Mercury Marauder Car Organizers
- Mercury Marauder Pet Travel
- Mercury Marauder Car Bras
- Mercury Marauder Racing Seats
I am retired and live on a fixed income. So, when the air suspension failed on my 2005 Mercury, I was not sure if I had to purchase a new car, which I can not afford. Every repair shop I went to told me I had to convert to a spring suspension which would cost between 900-$1000. Thanks to the Suncore Air Suspension System, I paid about half the cost of converting to springs.
- Mercury Marauder Models
- Marauder Base Accessories
- Marauder X-100 Accessories