- (12)Custom HeadlightsMercury Marauder
- (11)Factory HeadlightsMercury Marauder
- (6)Projector HeadlightsMercury Marauder
- (25)LED HeadlightsMercury Marauder
- (13)Halo HeadlightsMercury Marauder
- (6)Euro HeadlightsMercury Marauder
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsMercury Marauder
- (1)Signal LightsMercury Marauder
- (37)Fog LightsMercury Marauder
- (9)Daytime Running LightsMercury Marauder
- (45)Headlight BulbsMercury Marauder
- LED Headlight KitsMercury Marauder
Once you own a car as fashionable and modern as the Mercury Marauder, it seems challenging to picture any kind of way you can enhance its design. At CARiD, we think that even an automobile as attractive as this Mercury tends to be awarded a brand new and beautiful new look with the best quality in after market Marauder projector headlights. There are tons of advantages of improving your Marauder with modified Marauder projector headlights, such as giving your Marauder an infinitely more exclusive look and feel, assisting you to see far better after dark or in inclement conditions, as well as enabling you to decide on something that honestly fits you and your style as opposed to the models equipped by Mercury.
We offer an extremely good array of alternative Mercury Marauder headlights, for instance the in style Marauder Euro headlights models, provide your car with a stunning and trendy look, our Marauder halo projectors which provide stunning, powerful luminosity, and different other innovative and durable Mercury Marauder custom headlights. We offer our collection at among the best price ranges you'll find, and source merchandise from the prime companies. Provide your Mercury Marauder better excellence and make it more safe by picking your brand new Mercury Marauder headlights now!
- Lumen® Round LED Sealed Beam HeadlightsRound LED Sealed Beam Headlights by Lumen.$339.99 - $379.99
- Oracle Lighting® Round Color Halo HeadlightsRound Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...$65.88 - $371.36
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloOEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- IPCW® Round Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by IPCW. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of lights. Using intensive light in a focused beam pattern, this...$18.77 - $321.10
- IPCW® Round Sealed Beam Conversion Euro HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Euro Headlights by IPCW. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of lights. Using intensive light in a focused beam pattern, this...$18.77 - $111.51
- IPCW® Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsSealed Beam Conversion Headlights by IPCW. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of lights. Using intensive light in a focused beam pattern, this headlight...$18.77 - $321.10
- Winjet® 5 3/4" Round Headlights5 3/4" Round Headlights by Winjet.$20.99
- Winjet® Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsSealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Winjet.$20.99 - $38.83
- Winjet® Round Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Winjet.$20.99 - $25.51
- Winjet® Round Sealed Beam Conversion Euro HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Euro Headlights by Winjet.$20.99 - $25.51
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Diamond Cut Color Halo HeadlightsRound Diamond Cut Color Halo Headlights by RedLine LumTronix. How about some super cool angel eye headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? If you want a unique one of a kind headlight to match or contrast the color of your...$80.95 - $319.95
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Diamond Cut Halo HeadlightsRound Diamond Cut Halo Headlights by RedLine LumTronix. How about some super cool angel eye headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? These are the headlights to have if you want your vehicle to stand out in a crowd. This...$116.95 - $299.95
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Elite Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn SignalRound Elite Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn Signal by RedLine Lumtronix. Now you dont have to suffer with the thought of whether or not an oncoming driver can see your turn signal anymore. Designed as a direct swap with your...$244.95 - $299.95
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Diamond Halo Headlights with SkullRound Diamond Halo Headlights with Skull by RedLine Lumtronix. Give your vehicle a sinister new look with skull angel eye headlights by RedLine LumTronix! The brushed aluminum skulls glowing red eyes will make your classic hot rod...$264.95 - $319.95
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Mercury Marauder Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2003 Mercury Marauder