Production of the Lexus LX began in 1995. All generations of this luxury car are largely based on the contemporary Toyota Land Cruiser. Featuring only slightly revised front and rear fascias and a more extensive options list, the LX is offered as the Land Cruiser’s luxury companion. Following the company’s naming scheme first introduced on the LS (Luxury Sedan), the LX stands for Luxury Crossover. Featuring a particularly high trim level and performance both on and off the road, the LX serves as the flagship model of the Lexus SUV line. Since 2007, the model is available in its third incarnation that is officially offered at the selected markets alongside the similar Toyota Land Cruiser J200.
Should you feel that something is wrong with the ignition system of your massive, powerful SUV, don’t hesitate to head over to our digital shop to get all replacement parts necessary to restore the vehicle. Designed and manufactured by the most well-known, reputable companies in the game, every part from our Lexus LX ignition parts range is able to meet or even exceed your expectations concerning the quality and price. If you encounter any problems when doing shopping, don’t hesitate to contact our help center that is here seven days a week.
- NGK® Spark PlugSpark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.$2.57 - $23.30
- Champion® Spark Plug SetSpark Plug Set by Champion®. As the leaders in precious metal technologies as well as F.I.S.S resistor technology and MLR™ technology, Champion spark plugs provide enhanced ignition and longer life.$2.40 - $16.63
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Distributor RotorTru-Tech™ Distributor Rotor by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...$1.37 - $17.41
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...$2.20 - $32.26
- YEC® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by YEC®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$3.34 - $116.27
- Autolite® Spark Plug SetSpark Plug Set by Autolite®. This spark plug by Autolite is specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The product is made of premium materials to ensure extreme...$4.28 - $9.50
- Beck Arnley® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$6.40 - $114.21
- Motorcraft® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Motocraft®. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion while...$2.53 - $14.34
- Delphi® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one...$11.39 - $285.04
- Denso® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's leading automakers,...$8.60 - $355.82
- FAE® Ignition Control UnitIgnition Control Unit by FAE®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$24.73 - $225.60
- Genuine® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$0.75 - $696.51
- Motorcraft® Iridium Spark PlugIridium Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to...$2.53 - $14.34
- NGK® G-Power™ Spark PlugG-Power Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.$4.07 - $8.35
- Denso® Primary Ignition WirePrimary Ignition Wire by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering...$8.60 - $553.26
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Auto Repair PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Auto Repair PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Auto Repair PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
- Centric® Axle Shaft Oil Seal$6.44 - $8.28
- Related Lexus LX Pages
- Lexus LX Models
- LX450 Ignition Parts
- LX470 Ignition Parts
- LX570 Ignition Parts