- (2)Lift KitsLexus LX
- (2)Leveling KitsLexus LX
- (17)Air SuspensionLexus LX
- (22)Shocks & StrutsLexus LX
- (6)Coil SpringsLexus LX
- (40)Sway BarsLexus LX
- (46)Control ArmsLexus LX
- Conversion KitsLexus LX
- (7)Leaf SpringsLexus LX
- (25)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsLexus LX
- Helper SpringsLexus LX
- (1)Steering DampersLexus LX
- (1)Ball JointsLexus LX
- Bump StopsLexus LX
- (8)Suspension LubricantsLexus LX
When you want to take your every day vehicle from good to its very best, upgrading the suspension can make a real difference to performance as well as the feel of the ride. If you are interested in improving the suspension on your Lexus LX, you can do it easily and effectively with some quality after market LX suspension kits. At CARiD, we have sourced the latest and best engineered Lexus LX suspension systems to include in this fantastic range, which can help any LX owner get the most out of this already fantastic vehicle.
We are confident you'll be delighted with the improvements in performance these terrific products give your Lexus. We supply incredible, top quality Lexus suspension products from all of the leading manufacturers, and they have all been put through their paces by our own auto experts before being included in the CARiD range. Browse our range and you will find terrific Lexus LX Rancho and Energy Suspension shock absorbers, along with great products from Air Lift, Prothane, Eibach and many more, allowing you to improve the comfort of your LX's drive a great deal at a budget beating price. Order for your LX here on our easy to use website, or call us today toll free for quick delivery!
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- ARB® OME Suspension SystemsOME Suspension Systems by ARB. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.$6.65 - $1,446.85
- ARB® Old Man Emu Suspension SystemOld Man Emu Suspension System by ARB. Combine this with punishing off road conditions, and the limitations of standard springs soon become apparent.$6.65 - $1,446.85
- Belltech® Nitro Drop 2 Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2 Shock Absorbers by Belltech. This is hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorber that is designed for optimal performance at a range of ride heights. Low-speed compression damping has been set to maintain OE factory ride...$41.20 - $164.80
- Belltech® Street Performance Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Shock Absorbers by Belltech. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2 increments....$55.20 - $318.39
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum Shock Absorbers by Monroe. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride. They have up to twice the...$26.09 - $69.68
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$16.12 - $79.76
- Pro Comp® ES Series Shock AbsorberES Series Shock Absorber by Pro Comp. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or SUV. The high quality features and tuned valving ensure that you'll always get...$32.99 - $141.99
- Rancho® RS9000XL Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS9000XL Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho. The Rancho RS9000XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually...$110.99 - $199.99
- Rancho® RS5000 Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000 Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho. Rancho RS5000 shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to each unique...$50.99 - $128.99
- KYB® MonoMax Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonoMax Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the toughest work loads...$60.71 - $100.26
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1. Quantity: 1 per Pack.$63.43 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack.$117.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1.$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1.$91.00 - $100.59
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$35.14 - $50.07