You get so many benefits from replacing your original tail lights with custom LED tail lights, they may be the most bang for the buck of any automotive accessory. First, and most obvious, are the awesome looks. Our huge selection includes so many different custom styles, you’ll have a hard time making a decision. But any pair you choose will be a tremendous upgrade over stock, creating an appearance that will make your car or truck stand out.
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$86.15 - $637.16
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$39.68 - $420.53
- Anzo® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED...$50.22 - $811.01
- Spyder® LED 3rd Brake LightLED 3rd Brake Light by Spyder®, 1-Piece. Add some custom detail to your vehicle and increase your driving safety at the same time with this eye-catching LED 3rd Brake Light. LED lights have a much more distinctive look and...$34.29 - $133.58
- IPCW® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$113.12 - $413.00
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...$103.34 - $525.00
- Recon® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Recon®. Improve your nighttime visibility and indicate your sense of style! This pair of LED tail lights burns brighter and lasts longer than the factory lights, increasing safety on the road and giving your...$282.20 - $449.95
- IPCW® Mega LED 3rd Brake LightMega LED 3rd Brake Light with Cargo Lights by IPCW®. Much wider if compared to the standard 3rd brake light, this great part spans the whole roof line and thus enhances your safety, providing extremely powerful illumination. Made...$163.31 - $309.46
- Winjet® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these...$77.44 - $291.25
- Rugged Ridge® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Rugged Ridge®. Give your Jeep a unique look and increase your driving safety at the same time, just be replacing your dim factory tail lights with these super bright LED tail lights. They're direct replacements...$37.99 - $338.99
- IPCW® Upper Quarter LightsUpper Quarter Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$293.14
- CG® LED 3rd Brake LightLED 3rd Brake Light by CG®. Get rid of your old, unattractive, or damaged factory 3rd brake light and bolt on this new, eye-popping part by CG. The light features heavy-duty construction and extremely bright LEDs to be highly...$47.68 - $163.62
- Digi-Tails® Tail Light LED Sequential Panel KitTail Light LED Sequential Panel Kit by Digi-Tails®. Dramatically enhance your tail lights with safer, brighter, and fully sequential LED light-panels that are easy to install. DIGI-TAILS kits are safer and brighter than standard...$39.00 - $319.00
The designers at the manufacturers we carry have crafted lights with LEDs arranged in creative and attractive patterns. These lights are positioned on chrome or black substrates with clear, red or smoked outer lenses. The sheer number of possibilities for variation has resulted in the variety of styles you see on our site. Any of these lights will give your vehicle an exclusive look for a unique presence on the roadway.
Beyond appearance, LED lights have many practical benefits as well. LEDs are particularly appropriate for stop lamps and 3rd brake lights because of their faster rise time. They light up 0.2 seconds faster than incandescent bulbs, which may not sound like much, but when you consider that at 60 mph a car travels 88 ft. in one second, that time can give the driver behind almost 20 ft. of additional stopping distance. That extra road can be the difference between stopping in time and a collision. We have a large selection of LED high-mount stop lamps in styles to match our custom LED tail lights.
Along with increasing your safety, LED tail lights are also budget friendly. Once you install a set of LED tail lights on your car or truck, that will most likely be the last time you ever have to touch them because the LED bulbs will last the life of your vehicle. It’s estimated that LED bulbs last 50,000 hours or more, far longer than ordinary incandescent bulbs, so you’ll never have to buy replacements for burned out bulbs. That’s one less bit of maintenance you’ll have to do and one less expense you’ll incur caring for your vehicle.
Today’s pothole and frost heave strewn roads not only jar your fillings when you drive over them, they can also be tough on your bulbs. The delicate filament in incandescent bulbs are sensitive to vibration and continued and excessive shocks can weaken the filament and cause the bulb to fail. LEDs are completely insensitive to vibration, so you can drive over the roughest terrain without any worries about bulb failure. So, LED Tail lights are a definite upgrade for cars negotiating decaying urban streets, but they’re essential for 4x4 trucks and SUVs driven off-road.
- (4,719)Custom Tail LightsSuperior Illumination & Safety
- (7,683)Factory Tail LightsOriginal Equipment Style
- (338)Fiber Optic Tail LightsDazzling Displays
- (1,361)Euro Tail LightsUnique, Custom Illumination
- (2,809)Black Tail LightsDark Radiance
- (739)3rd Brake LightsCenter High Mount Stop Lamp
- (24)Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- (62,317)Tail Light BulbsLEDs And More
- (350)Trailer LightsBetter Visibility Equals Safety
- (20,066)Exterior LED LightsKeep Your Ride Conspicuous
- (5,093)Light CoversSmoked, Carbon Fiber, Clear
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura LED Tail Lights
- Audi LED Tail Lights
- BMW LED Tail Lights
- Buick LED Tail Lights
- Cadillac LED Tail Lights
- Chevy LED Tail Lights
- Chrysler LED Tail Lights
- Dodge LED Tail Lights
- Ford LED Tail Lights
- GMC LED Tail Lights
- Honda LED Tail Lights
- Hummer LED Tail Lights
- Hyundai LED Tail Lights
- Isuzu LED Tail Lights
- Jeep LED Tail Lights
- Land Rover LED Tail Lights
- Lexus LED Tail Lights
- Lincoln LED Tail Lights
- Mazda LED Tail Lights
- Mercedes LED Tail Lights
- Mercury LED Tail Lights
- Mitsubishi LED Tail Lights