LED Tail Lights
You get so many benefits from replacing your original tail lights with custom LED tail lights, they may be the most bang for the buck of any automotive accessory. First, and most obvious, are the awesome looks. Our huge selection includes so many different custom styles, you’ll have a hard time making a decision. But any pair you choose will be a tremendous upgrade over stock, creating an appearance that will make your car or truck stand out.
- Spyder® LED Tail Lights$83.37 - $764.60
- Spec-D® LED Tail Lights$40.05 - $467.25
- Anzo® LED Tail Lights$42.77 - $963.38
- Spyder® LED 3rd Brake Light$34.02 - $129.28
- IPCW® LED Tail Lights$145.96 - $464.78
- CG® LED Tail Lights$133.34 - $661.11
- Recon® LED Tail Lights$290.26 - $453.56
- IPCW® Mega LED 3rd Brake Light$179.11 - $339.41
- Winjet® LED Tail Lights$92.74 - $294.05
- Rugged Ridge® LED Tail Lights$35.99 - $322.99
- IPCW® Upper Quarter Lights$321.50
- CG® LED 3rd Brake Light$57.10 - $189.00
The designers at the manufacturers we carry have crafted lights with LEDs arranged in creative and attractive patterns. These lights are positioned on chrome or black substrates with clear, red or smoked outer lenses. The sheer number of possibilities for variation has resulted in the variety of styles you see on our site. Any of these lights will give your vehicle an exclusive look for a unique presence on the roadway.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest LED Tail Lights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Spec-D, Anzo, IPCW, CG, Winjet, Recon, Rugged Ridge the LED Tail Lights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Beyond appearance, LED lights have many practical benefits as well. LEDs are particularly appropriate for stop lamps and 3rd brake lights because of their faster rise time. They light up 0.2 seconds faster than incandescent bulbs, which may not sound like much, but when you consider that at 60 mph a car travels 88 ft. in one second, that time can give the driver behind almost 20 ft. of additional stopping distance. That extra road can be the difference between stopping in time and a collision. We have a large selection of LED high-mount stop lamps in styles to match our custom LED tail lights.
Along with increasing your safety, LED tail lights are also budget friendly. Once you install a set of LED tail lights on your car or truck, that will most likely be the last time you ever have to touch them because the LED bulbs will last the life of your vehicle. It’s estimated that LED bulbs last 50,000 hours or more, far longer than ordinary incandescent bulbs, so you’ll never have to buy replacements for burned out bulbs. That’s one less bit of maintenance you’ll have to do and one less expense you’ll incur caring for your vehicle.
Today’s pothole and frost heave strewn roads not only jar your fillings when you drive over them, they can also be tough on your bulbs. The delicate filament in incandescent bulbs are sensitive to vibration and continued and excessive shocks can weaken the filament and cause the bulb to fail. LEDs are completely insensitive to vibration, so you can drive over the roughest terrain without any worries about bulb failure. So, LED Tail lights are a definite upgrade for cars negotiating decaying urban streets, but they’re essential for 4x4 trucks and SUVs driven off-road.
- Acura LED Tail Lights
- Audi LED Tail Lights
- BMW LED Tail Lights
- Buick LED Tail Lights
- Cadillac LED Tail Lights
- Chevy LED Tail Lights
- Chrysler LED Tail Lights
- Dodge LED Tail Lights
- Ford LED Tail Lights
- GMC LED Tail Lights
- Honda LED Tail Lights
- Hummer LED Tail Lights
- Hyundai LED Tail Lights
- Isuzu LED Tail Lights
- Jeep LED Tail Lights
- Land Rover LED Tail Lights
- Lexus LED Tail Lights
- Lincoln LED Tail Lights
- Mazda LED Tail Lights
- Mercedes LED Tail Lights
- Mercury LED Tail Lights
- Mini LED Tail Lights
I think they look good, easy to install, a little cheap.
- Popular LED Tail Lights Part Numbers
- Spyder® ALT-YD-CHR305-LED-BK - Black LED Tail Lights
- Recon® 264111BK - Red LED 3rd Brake Light with White LED Cargo Lights
- Recon® 264112CL - Red LED 3rd Brake Light with White LED Cargo Lights
- Recon® 264112BK - Red LED 3rd Brake Light with White LED Cargo Lights
- Recon® 264113BK - Red LED 3rd Brake Light with White LED Cargo Lights
- Recon® 264125BK - Red LED 3rd Brake Light with White LED Cargo Lights
- Recon® 264126BK - Escalade Style Red LED 3rd Brake Light
- Recon® 264169BK - Smoke LED Tail Lights
- Spec-D® LT-RAM09BBLED-TM - Black LED Tail Lights
- Spec-D® LT-F15009GLED-TM - Smoke LED Tail Lights