Tail lights can vary from simple default lights to advanced LED tail lights and many more. Right now, people are opting for LED tail lights more often than any other kind of tail lights because of their brightness and aesthetically pleasing value. CARiD has an exhaustive range of LED tail lights as well as many other parts and accessories, which are sure to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd.
- Spyder® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $123.60$123.60
- CG® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $137.34$137.34
- IPCW® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $223.88$223.88
- Spec-D® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $83.43$83.43
- Option-R® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $247.20$247.20
- Recon® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $319.95$319.95
- Winjet® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $98.30$98.30
- Rugged Ridge® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $36.58$36.58
- Anzo® - LED Tail LightsStarting at: $171.60$171.60
- Spyder® - LED 3rd Brake LightStarting at: $45.32$45.32
- IPCW® - Upper Quarter LightsStarting at: $282.83$282.83
- CG® - LED 3rd Brake LightStarting at: $58.81$58.81
We aim to provide our customers with the finest LED Tail Lights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Anzo, Spec-D, IPCW, CG, Option-R, Winjet, Recon, Rugged Ridge the LED Tail Lights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
We sell an incredibly wide selection of unmatched LED tail lights made by the best companies in the world. These lights provide an unmistakable glow and contrasting colors that really draw the eye. Fiber optic strips paired with LEDs will give you the best tail light system you could ever imagine. And there’s no need to worry about installation because we made it as simple as possible.
How LED lights work is actually very simple. LED’s are basically transistors coated by a substrate which shines when current is supplied to it. They have a very unique quality in that they don’t get heated like incandescent bulbs and they also provide a better output that uses less wattage than the bulbs that are generally supplied in vehicles today. CARiD only sells products made by top-quality, high standard light manufacturing companies such as Spyder, Recon, and many more. You have our guarantee that you will be provided with an incredibly satisfying product and you will not regret your new investment.
There’s always that wonder in the back of your mind, “What can I expect to go wrong with the product?” you may be asking yourself. Though there have been no reports of any failure of the LED lighting systems, we like to keep our basis covered which is why we also send you a limited warranty along with almost every purchase. LED’s are transistors and transistors don’t burn out very often, but even if they do we’ve got all the parts you need to replace the bulbs again. You’re always going to need headlights, so we’ll continuously make sure that we’ve got the best and most innovative selection for you to choose from.
Although LED lights generally work without a hitch, there are some things that just can’t be controlled. Every light no matter the type is expected to burn out eventually, and LED’s are no exception. One of the best features of this type of lighting system is that they are not connected via any arrangement so if one transistor goes down, the rest should continue to work properly. If none of the lights are working after installation, all you have to do is recheck your connection because that’s probably where the issue lies. If you’re still unable to find the problem, check the fuses.
- Dodge Charger LED Tail Lights
- Chevy Camaro LED Tail Lights
- Chrysler 300 LED Tail Lights
- Dodge Challenger LED Tail Lights
- Ford Mustang LED Tail Lights
- Chevy Corvette LED Tail Lights
- Cadillac Escalade LED Tail Lights
- Chevy Tahoe LED Tail Lights
- Chevy Silverado LED Tail Lights
- Dodge Ram LED Tail Lights
- Ford F-150 LED Tail Lights
- Ford F-250 LED Tail Lights
- Acura LED Tail Lights
- Audi LED Tail Lights
- BMW LED Tail Lights
- Buick LED Tail Lights
- Cadillac LED Tail Lights
- Chevy LED Tail Lights
- Chrysler LED Tail Lights
- Dodge LED Tail Lights
- Ford LED Tail Lights
- GMC LED Tail Lights
- Honda LED Tail Lights
- Hummer LED Tail Lights
- Hyundai LED Tail Lights
- Infiniti LED Tail Lights
- Isuzu LED Tail Lights
- Jeep LED Tail Lights
- Land Rover LED Tail Lights
- Lexus LED Tail Lights
- Lincoln LED Tail Lights
- Mazda LED Tail Lights
- Mercedes LED Tail Lights
- Mercury LED Tail Lights
| Posted by Mark | (Kearney, MO)
2nd set I've bought. First set was for a 2011 Expedition limited. Fast, professional transaction!! Just as advertised and verified by their staff that they would indeed fit a 2014. Kudos and thanks!!